Mislabelled Imeo atties

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Had some problems with my i6 and i7 atties. Was getting very bad burnt taste with i7's at 7.2/7.4 volts and with other i7's it was fine. Some of my i6's wouldn't perform well on 6 volts while others would. I put all my 13's, i6's and i7's on the multimeter and turns out I had 1 mislabelled i6, it was an i7 ......and 2 mislabelled i7's, they were actually i6's. All my i3's were okay. I pm'd Imeo about this and it turns out I'm not the only one to encounter this.

So, if you're having bad performance with an iatty, put it on the meter and double check the ohm resistance. i7's should be higher resistance than an i6.

Apparently, the factory mislabelled a few and Imeo has gave them hell about it. It's not Imeo's fault, but the oompa loompas in China.

And, no, I'm not going to post the ohm's you're looking for on the forums. Kind of a trade secret of Imeo's :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Had some problems with my i6 and i7 atties. Was getting very bad burnt taste with i7's at 7.2/7.4 volts and with other i7's it was fine. Some of my i6's wouldn't perform well on 6 volts while others would. I put all my 13's, i6's and i7's on the multimeter and turns out I had 1 mislabelled i6, it was an i7 ......and 2 mislabelled i7's, they were actually i6's. All my i3's were okay. I pm'd Imeo about this and it turns out I'm not the only one to encounter this.

So, if you're having bad performance with an iatty, put it on the meter and double check the ohm resistance. i7's should be higher resistance than an i6.

Apparently, the factory mislabelled a few and Imeo has gave them hell about it. It's not Imeo's fault, but the oompa loompas in China.

And, no, I'm not going to post the ohm's you're looking for on the forums. Kind of a trade secret of Imeo's
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Thanks a lot boom my good friend for the red one and thanks one more for the bold black one:thumb::thumb::thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
. hey Imeo so when are you going to start inventing your own atties?... we need some better tools to keep up with the GG :)

I have a very nice thought friend but it will take time to make it. I am working on it as I worked hard for the HV iatties. You can wait only better things from me:):)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
its only to difficult on the small ones :D

think big. you have the whole diameter if the GGTS to play with, if you build your own. its already possible, just take a look at the G120 carto from greencig.

...but if you do so, you will not be the 1st this time. ;)

Hi neighbor ;-) what is with the G120, can you explain, thxs!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its only to difficult on the small ones :D

think big. you have the whole diameter if the GGTS to play with, if you build your own. its already possible, just take a look at the G120 carto from greencig.

...but if you do so, you will not be the 1st this time. ;)

Thats the reason I dont make them kelem xxxxxxxaaaaaaaa

I found the HV atomizers, I make my own in china, I put better coil inside (and a new feature that is a surprise). So why I have to make them by my hands when I send my designs to the factory?;);)

I dont know those atomizers kelem but do they have something special on them?:)

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
imo they are comparable with 5/6V if they stay at 3.7V. there is no sense using them on higher volts. it would be too harsh. at 3.7V there is no match for them anywhere.

2.5ml cart is not very special cosidering your afs. but they deliver that amount of juice just fine out of the box.

@Obie, Igetchas test was with the original batterie, not comparable with it on a pure 3.7V device.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
imo they are comparable with 5/6V if they stay at 3.7V. there is no sense using them on higher volts. it would be too harsh. at 3.7V there is no match for them anywhere.

2.5ml cart is not very special cosidering your afs. but they deliver that amount of juice just fine out of the box.

@Obie, Igetchas test was with the original batterie, not comparable with it on a pure 3.7V device.

I see, thanks kelem my friend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread