Missing my ProVari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
A couple of weeks ago, I dropped my precious ProVari and jarred the PCB loose. It still worked just fine but looked "off" and I'm a stickler.
I felt like such a tool as I treat this thing like it's made from blown glass.
It's actually my second because I damaged my first the day I got it with a battery that had an un-noticed magnet spacer on it. (Facepalm!)
The great guys at ProVape sent me a replacement. Three weeks later I went and let it roll off the bed right onto the atty. Doh!
To their credit, the guys at ProVape told me to send it in for repair without paying up front for the repairs. It's now in transit but my eGo backup is just not cutting it.
Found my 5v USB passthrough and it helps but it's not the same as dialing-in the optimum voltage on my Torpedo tank. I really miss my ProVari!
Anyway, I can't give enough praise to ProVape and the ProVari. It is a top-notch product with top-notch support!
Call me a fanboy but ProVape has earned my loyalty the right way!

Thanks,
Lee

Soulflower

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Michigan
I feel your pain. I had an issue with mine and sent it off for repair a week ago today. I nearly collapsed when I opened my mailbox on this past Monday and my beloved Provari was there. I used my Ego also and it does NOT cut it by any stretch of the imagination, it did however keep me out of emergency mode and I made it although I did buy a pack of cigarettes just in case. I gave the pack away 2 days later. I will definitely be ordering another Provari as a back up device.

SF

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I feel your pain. I had an issue with mine and sent it off for repair a week ago today. I nearly collapsed when I opened my mailbox on this past Monday and my beloved Provari was there. I used my Ego also and it does NOT cut it by any stretch of the imagination, it did however keep me out of emergency mode and I made it although I did buy a pack of cigarettes just in case. I gave the pack away 2 days later. I will definitely be ordering another Provari as a back up device.

SF

Know what you mean... I sold my last Provari and got an eGo PT to handle the rough times(I was trying to quit vaping). It couldn't even handle that. I ordered another Provari yesterday.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
It's back! My ProVari just arrived back from ProVape.
I'm so happy! Thank you, ProVape!

Thanks,
Lee

Droooiiid does!

You bet!

We always hate to hear when problems come up and try very hard to repair and ship the same day anytime a repair comes in. We know how important your device is to you.
I'm a bit surprised at how many don't have any kind of backup device, even if it’s a cheapo since we all rely on our devices every day, but one thing you can count on is in the unfortunate event that something happens, we will make service prompt. We also look closely at each and every return and analyze what happened and use this data to make improvements. Product improvement never stops :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread