Mixing Tobacco Recipes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have tried several different recipes' to get a strong tobacco flavor to no avail. I guess one needs pure extracts to make a decent mix. Does anyone have a suggestion on mixing with concentrates? tobacco absolute alone just doesn't do it. Seven leaf is too mild by itself. Perique too rubber tasting. M-type isn't bad, but it's missing that elusive burlishness. ( Is that even a word?) I would like to mix my own. Tried a lot of vendor's, and some do a superb job, but the good one's all use extracts.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
That Tobacco Essence looks like something to try. Lot's of choices too. Thanks Sdh.
Start with 7% depending on what equipment you use. (For Pipe Essence.) Good luck Oh and they are having a sale. Would you like me to find a coupon code for you-just in case?

I found it! I will post just in case. XmasWEEK for 8% off. Special buys and mangers specials not included. Not valid on batts as well. Looks like its good for all flavorings! :)

Expires Dec 28th.

Last edited:

purelyscientific

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
NewYork
I just made a batch of tobacco absolute juice and it tastes way to pipe-ish for my liking.
If you like that type of flavor you should try mixing it with Virginia fire cured flavor. It tastes very tobacco-ish and strong but without the pipe-ish flavor.

I think you would really like the resulting juice.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What kind of percentages are we talking?
I just made a batch of tobacco absolute juice and it tastes way to pipe-ish for my liking.
If you like that type of flavor you should try mixing it with Virginia fire cured flavor. It tastes very tobacco-ish and strong but without the pipe-ish flavor.

I think you would really like the resulting juice.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sometimes my taste buds go on vacation. I've had Boba's before and I liked it very much. I'm vaping it right now with the same rig ( a Twist and a Kanger Horizontal Carto ) and I'm getting nothing. I'm going to switch off and go to my Vanilla Bourbon Tobacco Mix. That never lets me down.

purelyscientific

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
NewYork
Sometimes I find a flavor I really like. I like it so much I vape it for 1-2, sometimes 3 days on end. I notice by the 2nd-3rd day the flavor isn't as strong anymore. Our taste buds and smell become acclimated when we smell/taste a certain flavor for extended periods of time.

Its sort of like how I used to work in a cow barn. the first day I started working there it smelled HORRIBLE. Then after 2 weeks I didn't even notice it.

The only way to remedy this is to switch between 3-4 different flavors to keep the taste buds from acclimating.

Speaking of that, I haven't vaped my delicious TFA tobacco juice in about 3 days and I have some new ce5+ clearo heads just sitting there waiting to be used. Time to mix up a fresh batch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread