Mixing TPA Waffle and TPA Maple Syrup...need a lil help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
I have not tried the waffle from PA yet but I personally think the PA maple is so strong that it becomes overpowering quickly.

Recently I mixed a peanut butter, graham cracker, and maple liquid for my sister. (Yes, she is strange!) The maple ended up being only 15% of the total flavoring percentages.

Not exactly what you asked but it might give you a place to start. :)

Bageone

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Waffle 16ml
Tpa Waffle 2.4 ml 48drops
TPA Maple Syrup 0.8 16 drops

Waffle 10ml

Waffle 1.8 36 drops
Maple Syrup 4 drops

Flavor only add nic and other solutions as normal

Note this is not for 16ml of flavor it is for 16ml of finished nic juice. I usually do it double for 32 ( 30ml bottle) my calculator says it is 90% waffle 10 % maple syrup if that helps

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
That sounds right 15% waffle and 5% maple uses at 20% flavoring. It is great stuff... I love the addition of butter but it made me wheeze so I cut it out of my recipe

Wondering if Spliner is the same person as Locotus-Borg on another forum.. his is the recipe I use too.. he has some good ones

What butter did you use? Don't know if the Wilton's contains diacetyl, but PA now has butter flavoring that does not contain diacetyl.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I've been so busy, I've totally forgot about this thread I started LOL. I don't have the butter, should have gotten it, but I think I will mix my flavor for my next batch at 95% waffle and 5% maple syrup. When I'm mixing flavors, I always mix them up first in a bottle then add that mixed flavor to my nic and no nic mix. If I like it, I mix up a 10ml bottle of that flavor and it's always ready to mix up in my nic and no nic solutions. Hope all that made since, lol. Thanks everyone for all your help on this...gotta order that butter!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread