• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ML of Juice per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reikoku

Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Gotham
For a noob like me, 1 PAD smoker, how much mg and ml should I get if I'd want to totally stop analog?

I was on ~1 pack of lights a day. I went straight for the 6mg as I felt it would be better to start off low and increase strength if I have to. As I said I vape 4-5ml a day, find I have to vape for at least 10+ mins in the morning, after a meal, those times I really crave the nicotine and it's a very gradual dose of nicotine rather than the straight hit within seconds you get with an analog.

After trawling the forums I found lots of different threads with info saying nicotine uptake could be anywhere from 10% to 50% from vaping.

So if I just take the max % for calculations, say 3mg per ml is being absorbed, times 4 is 12mg, times 5 is 15mg.

A pack of lights is 0.8mg absorbed by your body per stick (best guess, I'm sure the side of the box isn't 100% accurate), times 20 is 16mg.

I found this is to reasonably accurate as far as satisfying my nicotine craving goes. Note I do still have an occasional analog, 1 or 2 per day, but it's still just my first week vaping and those times I have analogs are always in public places. I will try a bottle of 12mg to compare as soon as I can. Your mileage may vary!

G A N D A L F

Feb 28, 2013
Singapore
realized i cant finish 3ml bottle a day if going by drippin. but in tank 2.8ml, goodbye by tonight since morning. and remaining 0.5ml should be gone to waste that equivalent to 60 puff at least

Not to mention the convenience to mix flavors too :) 3 drops of tasty churros and 2 drops of cold rootbeer = HEAVEN

ribbitz

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Secret
Sorry I have another question.. Do you guys get sore throat like how you'll get if you smoke too many sticks a day.. And that dry throat in the morning when you switch to vaping?

Feel that dry throat is sorta good side effect for me since i drink very little water anyway.
In a sense I'm forced to live healthily by increasing water consumption!
Another big plus for vaping! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread