Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
YESSSS
Now I can come to LA with free mind!
I am so happy you like the button
the thing is not to hurry have opinion
you have to get used to it
In a few clicks you will unlock and lock your device 3-4 times on the movement from your lips to your desk lets say!
The word addiction will be said in the future
The word antistress too
lol
Thank you all soooooo much!
Your good words give power of creation!

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
Jim,

I love your products and I really want a Nanos right now, but I MUST STOP SPENDING! :p My vape purchases have far exceeded my no-smoking savings. I hope you keep them readily stocked! The day will come.

Thank you for moving away from silver plated contacts. I love your products even more because of it. :)

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
I love my new Nanos! This thing hits very hard and the button is ingenious. Another home run by Jim and his team.

4y4esuha.jpg

4e3e9ubu.jpg

burnie71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
South Australia
Nice one NGM, at first glance I thought they would are hard hitting device and so slim too. Looking forward to getting mine. Seems as if the slowest part of the trip for mine is here in Australia, it arrived in Sydney 15:00 Sunday and will arrive here by end of day Wednesday .. go figure!:toast:

Last edited:

osvis

Feb 7, 2012
Lithuania
Just returned from Germany and found Thorin waiting for me at home. Man this thing is SMALL and hits like a GIANT! I like it very much!!! Already managed locking unlocking with one hand with ease. One question, can fire button be adjusted somehow? Manual says "You can truly press anywhere on the button, even the edge for it to operate" and if I press on the edge, the opposite edge lifts a little bit and there is no contact, I have to press button in the middle to get full contact with battery.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
YESSSS
Now I can come to LA with free mind!
I am so happy you like the button
the thing is not to hurry have opinion
you have to get used to it
In a few clicks you will unlock and lock your device 3-4 times on the movement from your lips to your desk lets say!
The word addiction will be said in the future
The word antistress too
lol
Thank you all soooooo much!
Your good words give power of creation!

Jim, I really hope you enjoy your trip to LA.

I am a little further south than Los Angeles here in San Diego and I will most likely be working while you are here but if you ever get down to San Diego let me know. I would love to buy you a cup of coffee and chat with you and shake your hand for all of your awesome creations.

Enjoy your trip my Friend :thumbs:
Sincerely;
Nate

MiriamWTH

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Tilburg (Netherlands)
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
I got my nanos 650 today,nice work Jim!The positive post don't have enough adjustment to use the orbtronic 2900mah 650 and screw the top cap down fully,but the panasonics I have fit fine.The button lock is super easy and genius in design.Generally,if I have to lock the button to stand one on end without firing(mine fires when stood up with a nearly empty kayfun),I won't use it,but the lock on this is so simple,its no problem.Overall,I'm very pleased with it.Did I say its small?I have a couple of 18500 mods that are bigger.Once again,nice work Jim.

308hjute

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Sydney Australia
MMV Nanos switch and Poldiac adaptor.....

18350 is absolutely tiny.

The switch is superb. Small flick with your little finger locks it, flick it back the other way to unlock. A1.

D7FE3D6C-1143-407D-825B-7D4396BEFE06_zpszksl70un.jpg

Also ordered a short DID centre post and positive pin to convert one of my standards. But the glass tube I have is not the right size.

With Microstick & Provari.

3A782A65-2C57-47D5-916A-ED657B2D998F_zpsmehuxr76.jpg

burnie71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
South Australia
Very impressed with these beauties, what a hit too!.
I did have a problem for a while with Nanos...loose battery no contact, just didn't notice the adjustable centre screw as it is different to the one shown in Manual, no problems converting Poldiac at all with conversion parts very easy apart from being a bit of a tight squeeze in 18350 mode.
Very happy too that I received order one day early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread