MNF Packers v. Seahawks fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
I readily admit to being a die hard packer fan.... However when the officiating changes the outcome of the game either way I get outraged. I am certainly not saying that Seattle should or should have given the win back but the bald face lying after the terrible officiating is ridiculous. How can you say you did not push shields in the end zone as if you didn't realize your TWO hands pushed on his back. I am fully aware that those calls are almost never made on such a play but to say " I don't know what you are talking about" when asked directly about it is just shameful. With all that being said I have posted my rant on youtube. I will post the specific link here but you can also clck the link in my sig. Feel free to comment....share ....and subscribe. One last note ..... I want to thank the miriad of Seahawk fans that stood up last night and cried foul with the rest of the football loving public. Bring our refs back NFL

Monday night Packers v Seahawks.... AKA bring our refs back - YouTube

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I readily admit to being a die hard packer fan.... However when the officiating changes the outcome of the game either way I get outraged. I am certainly not saying that Seattle should or should have given the win back but the bald face lying after the terrible officiating is ridiculous. How can you say you did not push shields in the end zone as if you didn't realize your TWO hands pushed on his back. I am fully aware that those calls are almost never made on such a play but to say " I don't know what you are talking about" when asked directly about it is just shameful. With all that being said I have posted my rant on youtube. I will post the specific link here but you can also clck the link in my sig. Feel free to comment....share ....and subscribe. One last note ..... I want to thank the miriad of Seahawk fans that stood up last night and cried foul with the rest of the football loving public. Bring our refs back NFL

Monday night Packers v Seahawks.... AKA bring our refs back - YouTube

My husband was livid about this last night. Positively livid.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
My husband was livid about this last night. Positively livid.
say thanks to your husband... I am also a texans fan but my packers will always be the team I was born and raised with.

bears fan here so you pack fans MAKE ME VIOLENT j/k ;)

but that call was total BS. i can not believe that these new refs succumb to the noise and home field advantage. IMO they should have over turned it.

I guess that is why I don't understand the NFLs stance..... fans from around the league are outraged..... the whole weekend as I found out was BS.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
i do not like the pack....that being said....i'm SICK TO DEATH TIRED OF THESE REFS....i'm a saints fan, we had THREE touch downs called back this week....its not that we're a bad team, its the refs man, they have everything screwed up.....they need to bring the real ones back ASAP....sad that they aren't on the same page either, anyone else notice the two refs initially disagreed with the call, one calling no good while the other signaling TD?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Seriously...? An US ambassador slain, turmoil throughout the middle East, economy in da sewer, jobless rate discouraging, still searchin' fer Jimmy Hoffa (where's Geraldo?). Sure wish the 'citizens' were as concerned about our nation as they are for the NFL...

Wha...? Yeah, I'm a Bucs fan... kinda...
banghead.gif

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Seriously...? An US ambassador slain (I am truley saddened by this), turmoil throughout the middle East (sad but old news....like 1000's of years old), economy in da sewer (again nothing new), jobless rate discouraging (this is an everybody but also chronic problem as I am not a business owner there is not much for me to do), still searchin' fer Jimmy Hoffa (where's Geraldo?) (stuck in Capones' vault??). Sure wish the 'citizens' were as concerned about our nation as they are for the NFL... (I am concerned with the people of this nations future but complaining on an ecf message board seems somewhat a dead end and pointless)
Wha...? Yeah, I'm a Bucs fan... kinda...
banghead.gif

This complaining is somewhat fun> I can not ....will not live in constant misery due to the condition of the world. Things I can try to fix I do otherwise I stay ready to help if I am called on but I will not sit and pout about everything and not voice my opinion about what some people consider trivial.

My additions to the qouted text are in red

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Yes I am sure the defensive (offensive) pass interference call that set up the ??touchdown?? was clear too....must be all the clouds lol. yes it must be everyone else who made a mistake seattle fans only could see the truth. hard to see when both their hands are in our face or ummmmm back......All in fun friend. The beauty of it all to me and I hope you is it is just a game. there will always be bad or questionable calls that give us things to argue and complain about.. God bless America

rzpooch

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bonney Lake, Wa. USA
Yes I am sure the defensive (offensive) pass interference call that set up the ??touchdown?? was clear too....must be all the clouds lol. yes it must be everyone else who made a mistake seattle fans only could see the truth. hard to see when both their hands are in our face or ummmmm back......All in fun friend. The beauty of it all to me and I hope you is it is just a game. there will always be bad or questionable calls that give us things to argue and complain about.. God bless America

Of course it's all in good clean fun! I can't get anyone up here to argue with me about it. Only Seattle fans know the truth, ohhh and the NFL office...LOL...now that is scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread