The "Official" Miss ECF Pageant 2009 "Entry"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Angel--I take that back---he was not blind--he was an idiot!!!!!! Actually you got lucky as theri must have been something wrong with that clown--You are a beauty indeed!!!!---Sun

Awww..Thank you!

I didn't mean for the pic to be that big!

I wish I would have had this one to give to rickstar! Oh, well! lol

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Thanks! It was beautiful out there today. A tad bit slushy in a few spots, but otherwise..... perfect!

I did get him to pony up for a few martinis.... lol

Angel --you tell that Bum if you see him tomorow that a few martinis does not make the grade and a full dinner is in order otherwise show him your Ski Boot and use it!!!!!-----LOL-----Sun

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Awww..Thank you!

Angel--I will see what I can do with our good friend Mr. Rick and get him to add that photo----a real Looker!!!! Hope to see that picture of Duke's Run tomorrow--catch you on the Slopes!!!--LOL---Sun

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Awww..Thank you!

Picture has now been included in angl's album, sence when has Rick every let any of you guys down *come'on* ;) hehe:)~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Do any of you guys know an upload site that can take not just image formats but Word docuement files as well?, so you can add a link on here to click on and open the docuement file without fuss

Sexi's Bio is abit to long with many pictures attached, photobucket can not handle the resolution and you can hardly see Sexi's Bio text

Help me out please will you guys as the dead line til the Miss ECF poll thread is fast!! approaching and i need to get this done like yesterday!:)~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I will try to keep my eye on this thread for the next couple of hours or so. I can take some of the pictures out of other family members, no problem. I will work on shortening it right now............
Thanks Sexi i would apprciate that, its just not friable fitting the whole thing on photobucket because you can barely see your text its that long ..abit shorter would be good if thats not to much trouble hon:) and you have all your pictures in the picture section so you don't need to worry that you might be at a disadvantage. besides don't forget everybody wins in this pageant ...just email it to me when you have finished to that same Email address, if you don't have it its Missecfpageant@gmail.com:)~Rick

Sexi

ECF Veteran
Thanks Sexi i would apprciate that, its just not friable fitting the whole thing on photobucket because you can barely see your text its that long ..abit shorter would be good if thats not to much trouble hon:) and you have all your pictures in the picture section so you don't need to worry that you might be at a disadvantage. besides don't forget everybody wins in this pageant ...just email it to me when you have finished to that same Email address, if you don't have it its Missecfpageant@gmail.com:)~Rick

Check your mail darlin..... if it needs shortened any more, I am keeping an eye out here a couple hours before I get a much needed nap.

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Angel--I will see what I can do with our good friend Mr. Rick and get him to add that photo----a real Looker!!!! Hope to see that picture of Duke's Run tomorrow--catch you on the Slopes!!!--LOL---Sun

I'm heading out now.. Snow's so heavy, not sure you will be able to see the run. (Yeah, thats it!) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread