Status
Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Hi OCD! I was just wondering if you've considered adding a mobile friendly version of your web site? I believe that most of the pre-baked storefront web applications include either a mobile version or a plugin that you can install.

The reason I ask is because it does get difficult to navigate your site on my phone, and I like being able to show people your product when I'm out in social situations. Your thoughts?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey BuGlen, you know I would love to offer this but as simple as it sounds with plugins it rarely is. Then once you do get something set up it will work fine for one but not another meaning more diggin to find the problems. If cash flow were better I would pass the suggestion along to our developer but with the final cost on any of this stuff ranging from easy to crippling I wouldnt want to get started on any changes that were not absolutely necessary right now.

Early this year there was a simple update to our storefront to apply, well that broke the cart plugin for 75% of the folks. It was fixed but the fix was broke too. You might imagine what scrambling through a week of that cost not only out of pocket but also from folks just walkin away out of frustration which I certainly would not blame them.

Pretty much at this point its "If it aint broke, dont fix it".

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Hey BuGlen, you know I would love to offer this but as simple as it sounds with plugins it rarely is. Then once you do get something set up it will work fine for one but not another meaning more diggin to find the problems. If cash flow were better I would pass the suggestion along to our developer but with the final cost on any of this stuff ranging from easy to crippling I wouldnt want to get started on any changes that were not absolutely necessary right now.

Early this year there was a simple update to our storefront to apply, well that broke the cart plugin for 75% of the folks. It was fixed but the fix was broke too. You might imagine what scrambling through a week of that cost not only out of pocket but also from folks just walkin away out of frustration which I certainly would not blame them.

Pretty much at this point its "If it aint broke, dont fix it".

Understood, and thanks for the really quick response! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread