Mod firing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Leat

Aug 26, 2021
Hi Guys,

Glad to join the community and hope perhaps to sort out some problems. How much money we save by vaping instead of smoking! I had a few problems though which I hope some of you may be able to sort out for me.

I’ve has three eleaf istick 40s and, recently, an Istick 30. They’re good when they’re going, but they often quit firing and I can’t figure out why or how to get them to reliably fire. Has anyone else had this problem. If so, we’re they able to find an answer.

Should I change to another make of mod?

Looking forward to hearing from happy vapers,

Best wishes to all,

Arthur Leat

Reactions: Falconeer

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome to the Forum.

I have two iStick 30ws which have served well for over six years. However they aren't holding a charge now for as long as they once did and will be replaced.

A few years ago when the 40w was sold as a kit with the squatter looking GS Air and the maker claimed that they were specially built for eachother, I bought three in Spain.

None lasted more than a year, The tanks were good but somehow the mods weren't - they developed the same fault yours has.

I got a temporary fix by plugging in the charging cord and then switching them on after about 15 minutes but this was strictly a temporary fix.

I replaced them with 30ws.

Others may have better suggestions.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Should I change to another make of mod?
I have had no problems with the 30's, still have them and they work fine.
"How long does Eleaf iStick last?
Depending on usage, they can last anywhere from 1-2 years to 4-5 years... but once dead, it's over. It's important to not let them go low, lithium batteries have a better lifespan when topped off before they get too low (about 1/2 if the lowest that I try to go for.Jun 20, 2017"

Reactions: Falconeer

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Really liking the Innokin Coolfire Z80 mod I just got, great size, hand feel, ease of use, function and reputation. It uses an 18650 external battery though, it pairs beautifully with the zenith 2 tank if you are I interested in expanding even more you can buy it as a kit :) The Innokin Sensis has an internal 3000mAh battery, glass pods, a nice variety of coils and great reviews if you are set on internal battery mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread