MOD from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
I will go on a business trip soon in Shanghai China and I was wondering if you guys have any leads on where to buy and what to buy while there.
I saw that there is a Chinese store selling the Vamo but I was thinking that maybe there are other good "originals" to be found there.

I would appreciate any good leads for mod's and atty's.

Thank you in advance.:vapor:

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
You can't find good vaping equipment in Shanghai. Almost all the manufacturers are in Shenzhen and manufacture for export only. I have heard you can find cigalikes, but I have never seen them.

I was in Shenzhen almost two years ago and they had tonnes of E-gigs in the mall next to railway station but at the time I was tobacco free so I didn't cared , one of my business partners bought one but he wasn't impressed but he bought the cheapest "Marlboro" he could find.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
And the fact that the government owns the tobacco companies and has a monopoly over imported cigarette tariffs means it's not something they're going to support. Actually, not much different from North America and Europe.

The government owns the corporations there, here the corporations own the government.

RaymondK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
GTA, Canada
www.ezigcan.com
If you are travelling south to Shenzhen, you can actually go and visit those factories that made the e-cigarettes. Just email them in advance and they will be let you go in. Since most of the stuffs are made around Shenzhen, you will be able to find a huge black market.

The control of the government is different. In Europe and NA we get killed by taxes for analog. In there analog are still extremely cheap, you go to duty free is about $18 a carton. So nobody wants to change.

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
If you are travelling south to Shenzhen, you can actually go and visit those factories that made the e-cigarettes. Just email them in advance and they will be let you go in. Since most of the stuffs are made around Shenzhen, you will be able to find a huge black market.

The control of the government is different. In Europe and NA we get killed by taxes for analog. In there analog are still extremely cheap, you go to duty free is about $18 a carton. So nobody wants to change.

Believe it or not in Taiwan are even cheaper , I paid about $16/carton of Marlboros... in the old days.

I might go to Shenzhen later this year , can you give me some manufacturers names or contacts ?

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Believe it or not in Taiwan are even cheaper , I paid about $16/carton of Marlboros... in the old days.

I might go to Shenzhen later this year , can you give me some manufacturers names or contacts ?

Go to Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com and look up Vamo or GG Clone. You will find numerous manufacturers who have contacts listed. You can chat live with them or email them about a possible visit, or where to buy in Shenzhen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread