The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor Flask V2 clone .. who do we buy this mod from?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Flt Simulation, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nikkita6

Nikkita6 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Thanks Fleksie :) .. You and I had a lot of the same observations as I watched your video of it. And yes, after I posted my review a viewer commented about needing to hold both wattage buttons AND the fire button in order to power lock it :blink:

I would like to smack the engineer who made this chip :glare:

2. fordp

fordp Full Member Verified Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Dallas
    I ordered mine here last night: VaporFlask KX-40D [Kangxin] - Smog Distribution

He says he is closing the group buy on the 9th and that the order to him will ship before Chinese new year. It's cheaper at CigaBuy but this one comes with a roll of wire.

Hoping I get it in my hands before the end of the month.

3. Joedhimself

Joedhimself Full Member

May 21, 2013
    Buffalo NY
    Omg... My 3fvape vapor flask has been sitting in Chicago for 6 days now. New batteries and wire just sitting here sad and waiting :(

4. nelsonm64

nelsonm64 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    atleast yours is in the country ;) mine left china on the 22nd and that's the last time tracking updated :( I have 4 days left before I go on vacation, if it doesn't show up by thursday I wont see it until I get home 3rd week in march.... the flask would have been great with it's dual batteries for my LONG drive.

5. Joedhimself

Joedhimself Full Member

May 21, 2013
    Buffalo NY
    Mine just showed up today! So far its nearly perfect. Not crazy about the warm up delay, but I'm getting used to it. I hope to play with the ni wire later tonight

6. Croak

Croak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2012
    Right behind you...
    I've got some 28ga and 30ga Ni200, going to amuse myself (or drive myself crazy) trying to rebuild some Atlantis and Subtank coils with it while I wait for my KD-40 Flask to arrive.

7. Nikkita6

Oct 7, 2011
    New York

Oh hun I do hope that it shows up before you leave :(

8. nelsonm64

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    oh me too :( crossing my fingers :) it's 20 hours to vegas and I want to do it in 2 10 hour days, and the flask with it's dual batteries would be perfect ;)

9. Croak

Nov 13, 2012
    Right behind you...
    I'll never miss living in Las Vegas. I'll always miss living in BC. :)

10. Joedhimself

Joedhimself Full Member

May 21, 2013
    Buffalo NY
    Sorry if this was already answered, but any does anyone know why the flask 3 screen show 0.00 volts?

11. Joedhimself

Joedhimself Full Member

May 21, 2013
    Buffalo NY
    Never mind, I figured it out!

12. nelsonm64

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    where did you live in B.C.? I wouldn't want to live in vegas, it's a stopping point before I head to California. but you live in florida... I fricken love Florida :)

13. Croak

Nov 13, 2012
    Right behind you...
    Downtown Vancouver for 7 years (all cities tend to suck for me, but if you have to live in one, Vancouver is one of the best).

But as an avid sport and touring motorcyclist, I got the hell out of the city every chance I could. Spent a lot of time around your neck of the woods, and have good friends in the Castlegar/Nelson area, which I really love.

Software company I worked for went bankrupt end of 2012, so I took a job in Malta, but that company went under a year later, so now I'm back in Florida due to financial necessity.

And though all my family has ended up here from parts north, I'm not a fan of Central Florida. No winter. No mountains. No poutine. No Tim Horton's. Same amount of Canadians. :)

14. nelsonm64

Apr 27, 2013
    Kelowna, B.C.
    I was born in Vancouver. well, New Westminster actually. so you're familiar with Kelowna huh... been here 22 years now and love it. if you're gunna live in Canada and want a mild climate this is the place, mild winters and hot summers. well, not florida hot but ya know what I mean ;) when I retire I plan on spending my time in the southern US between florida and cali :) can't friken wait for that too happen :) cheers bro.

oh and hey.. you guys have timmy's in the states now? i'm pretty sure they're in the north eastern states. once you had a double double eh, nothing else compares. hahaha

15. Nikkita6

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Nelson you know I love you boo, but I hated Tim Norton's coffee with a passion. I am a coffee lover, drink a large 16oz carry cup every day ... Anyone bred on Dunkin Donuts or US 7-11 Coffee cannot survive on Tim Norton's :cry:

16. Croak

Nov 13, 2012
    Right behind you...
    Naw, some of us 'mericans do like Timmy's coffee better. I suspect it's that mystery "cream" and liquid sugar they have in that push-button electronical pump gizmo, more than the coffee itself. Black, it's meh, and I usually drank Dunkin or Krispy coffee black.

17. Nikkita6

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Come closer to me so I can study you! :laugh: Just kidding :p Well, my home brewed Bustello coffee is better than all of them :D

18. fredrikstad

fredrikstad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2014
    Fredrikstad,Norway
    Thanks a lot for those. :)

19. fredrikstad

Jul 23, 2014
    Fredrikstad,Norway
    I like The Cannucks much more than the Panters ;)

20. fredrikstad

Jul 23, 2014
    Fredrikstad,Norway
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.