Status
Not open for further replies.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
You clicked disagree on something that wasnt even about you and I didnt think or make you an idiot in my mind. I tried to help and even posted a suggestion on adding a fuse for safety. If your having trouble with this and are in the US I can pre-solder one for you and send it to you so all you have to do is hook up a couple wires.

Polatmax

Jan 13, 2020
You clicked disagree on something that wasnt even about you and I didnt think or make you an idiot in my mind. I tried to help and even posted a suggestion on adding a fuse for safety. If your having trouble with this and are in the US I can pre-solder one for you and send it to you so all you have to do is hook up a couple wires.
See, still doing it.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Just remember " No good deed goes unpunished."

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Some people just can't be helped. This is the case on this forum all too often. They either take offense to the help given, are stubborn or never come back to a thread they start or leave prematurely where people have wasted their time engaging. I find most "help" and "newb" threads an utter waste of time.

Just here to see how this progresses, or dies. In other words, entertainment.

BTW: This thread is in the wrong forum. It needs to be in the modding forum

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread