Mode adjustment pico squeeze 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Superczynski

Nov 2, 2019
Naples
I can't figure out how to get into the secondary features of this mod. I can get into the coil adjustment section but not other menu. It simply states to simultaneously press the fire and the + button and it should pull up the menu, however, I does not. I've tried tapping it quickly, held it for 10 more mode seconds, tapping it I'm succession, holding down one button then pressing the other, but nothing. Any ideas, anybody else have this mod or know about it?

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I can't figure out how to get into the secondary features of this mod. I can get into the coil adjustment section but not other menu. It simply states to simultaneously press the fire and the + button and it should pull up the menu, however, I does not. I've tried tapping it quickly, held it for 10 more mode seconds, tapping it I'm succession, holding down one button then pressing the other, but nothing. Any ideas, anybody else have this mod or know about it?

Here's what I could find from the online manual:

picosqueeze2.jpeg

There's a big thread on the Squeeze 2 here:
    Pico Squeeze 2 coming soon...
    See if anything in that can help you.

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Eric Superczynski

Nov 2, 2019
    Naples
    Does the firmware upgrade help with that? Still under warranty so I can get a new one. I managed using a pair of curved tweezers to get into one. Or should I go for the warrantee?
    Some of the early ones had that issue.
    You have to press at the very, very top edge of the + button while pressing the power button.
    It is aggravating until you find the right spot.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Does the firmware upgrade help with that? Still under warranty so I can get a new one. I managed using a pair of curved tweezers to get into one. Or should I go for the warrantee?
    I don't think a firmware update was ever released.
    I think it's more an issue with the button itself.
    Don't use TC, so once I got in to turn the lights off I've never had to get back into the menu.
    Some of mine have the issue, some are fine.
    You could try to warranty it.

• Agree

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY

Mine has been kind of a hit or a miss kind of thing; the only thing I did not try was standing on one foot facing magnetic North. Once I decided that I was not going to use TC and got those stupid lights turned off, I haven't used the menu again.

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon

Eric Superczynski

Nov 2, 2019
    Naples
    I can't get the damn light off. I'm just going to return it and get a new one.
    Mine has been kind of a hit or a miss kind of thing; the only thing I did not try was standing on one foot facing magnetic North. Once I decided that I was not going to use TC and got those stupid lights turned off, I haven't used the menu again.

Reactions: Eskie

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Mine cycles through the colors every time I take a hit.

If the lights are annoying you - they are much easier to turn off with the arctic fox firmware upgrade.

You need:
    ArcticFox firmware
    NFE Toolbox
    Download and read the manual on how to install it:
    NFE Products Manual

Once you have arcticfox running on your Pico, this is how to switch off the lights:

Hold fire button and + button at the same time
    Scroll down with + button until you see Settings - click fire button on Settings

In Settings menu, scroll down until you see Advanced - click fire button on Advanced

Scroll down until you see LED - hit fire button to toggle this, until it says Off

Scroll down until it says Exit - hit fire button to exit menu

• Useful
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread