Modern Vapor first impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
I just received my Modern Vapor supreme starter kit, and thought I would offer some first impressions.

I'll start with the ordering and shipping process. I ordered on Thursday, February 9th, around 10:00pm. It shipped on Friday, the 10th, and I received it today, Monday, February 13th. Because my order was over $100, I received free shipping via USPS. I'm really impressed with the turnaround time on ordering and shipping. The ordering process was fairly simple, but I would have liked to have more options for the kit. In particular, I would have liked more options for flavors and strengths. I was only offered the choice between menthol and tobacco. Not only was I unable to select the strength, there is nothing on the site, that I could find, that indicates what strength will be. It is not until it is in the cart that you can see the strength. I also would have preferred an option to receive only auto batteries. The way it is currently set up, you receive one manual and a choice on the second. I feel that I should have a choice on both.

Now, the actual kit itself. I have a Blu retail kit, and the Modern Vapor kit is hands down better. The PCC is more user friendly. The vapor quality and flavor is also much better. I ordered the menthol, and it is fantastic. The Blu menthol tastes like soap, but the Modern Vapor tastes like authentic menthol.

I wish the PCC had a spot to hold the e-cig when it is fully assembled. It's not really possible, since the e-cig is longer than the pack is tall, but it would still be nice.

That's all I can offer right now. I will update after I have used it for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread