Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
This one was my first attempt. Need to use a different stitch on the next attempt (thinking X stitch).

Came out pretty nice though!

The standard door is not used under the wrap.

ygysa9um.jpg

y8y3u4uj.jpg

asuha5uv.jpg

7yzy7u3y.jpg

Sent from the zoo using Tapatypo 2

I like this stitch best. hey maybe next time add some beadwork :)

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Will you have them film it for me? I wanna watch! (Professional curiosity)

My second munchkin decided to come out feet first and I was fortunate enough to be allowed to watch the ensueing C-section. Absolutely amazing. I still get goose bumps.

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Will you have them film it for me? I wanna watch! (Professional curiosity)

I saw it too late :( Surgery went well I'm told. I made the mistake of having The Evil One talk with the Dr. & rehab nurse. They told her it was ok to start having me stretch tonight. The nerve block is starting to wear off, but thanks be to Pfizer, I have Percocet :) The Evil One has a gleam in her eye. That scares me ;)

Master of Bassets...and not much else.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
I saw it too late :( Surgery went well I'm told. I made the mistake of having The Evil One talk with the Dr. & rehab nurse. They told her it was ok to start having me stretch tonight. The nerve block is starting to wear off, but thanks be to Pfizer, I have Percocet :) The Evil One has a gleam in her eye. That scares me ;)

Master of Bassets...and not much else.

That's great news...surgery is always scary whatever the reason.

I don't envy you...one of our senior managers went through the same thing...those spurs chewed his shoulder into hamburger. He couldn't believe the difference after surgery. And it really improved his golf game.

You don't golf do you? It might be a good time to start (I mean it REALLY improved his golf game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread