More options

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRich

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Naperville, IL
Hi Vicky,
I was wondering if Cignot has considered carrying some other options on top of the 510s and egos? I consider myself a middle of the road vaporer. I am not a fanatic that is going to buy 2 dozen PVs nor am I one to not want something better. I'd love it if you guys maybe did some mods or something of that sort. Ever considered it?

Thanks,

Oh, BTW. See my signature? I definitely need to thanks Cignot for keeping me smoke-free for this long.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I have indeed... but I think the mods are better sold by their creators... They are far better suited to do the tech support and repair... Support is complicated as is and I am not sure I should add another layer to it...

and :D congrats!!!

Hi Vicky,
I was wondering if Cignot has considered carrying some other options on top of the 510s and egos? I consider myself a middle of the road vaporer. I am not a fanatic that is going to buy 2 dozen PVs nor am I one to not want something better. I'd love it if you guys maybe did some mods or something of that sort. Ever considered it?

Thanks,

Oh, BTW. See my signature? I definitely need to thanks Cignot for keeping me smoke-free for this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread