More TC mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
I'd imagine it'll be like the ipv4 and have a 50J limit in Joules mode so ~50W. I generally vape around 40J 420F on my ipv4 but its nice to have the extra wattage for Kanthal builds.
Ah I know I was just picking on it for no apparent reason lol

Seen a few dovpo mods but no idea if they are reliable or well made but that's the cheapest one I've seen so far hell it's less then I paid for my subtank+ things certainly getting interesting.
Right for $39 that is pretty cheap

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Ordered the dovpo for £26 even if it only lasts a few months I'll have an enclosure to diy a mod :). Also will give me a chance to play with tempreture control before buying whatever version of the sx mini is out at xmas now just to get some nickel wire.
There ya go! Quite cheap to get your feet wet into TC. I'm sure it'll work fine even if it were to fail the cotton test. I bought a knockoff VS that would burn dry cotton albeit really slow but it works perfectly fine and I ended up getting an authentic.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Damn that's cheap. I hope it doesn't turn out to be like the M80.
Who knows, not this guy for sure I've got to seriously stop buying .... lol. With the Grey Mini VF still waiting to ship being my 4th TC mod and my 5th TC mod using sx350j being made. I think I'm good for awhile!

Reactions: scottwess

a tez

Mar 21, 2015
New York
Who knows, not this guy for sure I've got to seriously stop buying **** lol. With the Grey Mini VF still waiting to ship being my 4th TC mod and my 5th TC mod using sx350j being made. I think I'm good for awhile!

Lol yea I don't plan on getting it either, I have too many TC mods already. Plus my IPV3 and Reo Grand LP

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
In an effort to keep the thread alive I came across this sucker
Vape.Tools - Vape.Tools
It's called "The Railbox" with yep you guessed it..... another DNA40 Mod ha go fig!
Price is atrociously high, but that looks pretty decent, putting atty's on a rail (sounds like a song)
Makes me feel good that my custom box wasn't this expensive and that people will still buy, just not us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread