DNA 40 Clone Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Paypal siding with you and asking that you mail the item back is not a win... They will not refund your money unless it is shipped with tracking -- and that tracking confirms delivery...

Last time I looked in to it Shipping an item with tracking to China vis UPS FedEx or EMS (USPS Does not offer reliable delivery confirmation to China) starts around $80-$100....

Doesn't really make sense to spend $80 for a possible $30 refund does it....

And Paypal does not compensate you for return shipping, nor will the seller, you are basically offering to give an additonal $50 away so they get the part back...

If you did your paypal checkout with a credit card then you can try to dispute the charges with the CC company... otherwise your probably better off dealing with the run around until they give in for a partial refund if its worth it to you.

Actually, USPS Express flat rate small box with tracking is $25.00. And I was going to do that, then I looked at the Address that PayPal provided me with and it looked like this: "Welcome. Chin Ming 2238 Mung Loong Ding Dong Joe Shmo China". I didn't know how to fill out the Address form with that, I called PayPal for help. PayPal e-mailed Cigabuy.com, AKA: WELCOME asking for their usable Address and gave them three days to respond. Three days later, WELCOME did not respond and PayPal refunded the full amount back to me and told me to keep the item. I already replaced the chip with Evolv DNA40D

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
If I was looking to buy today, it would be the 2806. I have to have 2 batteries; a good board and an adjustable (not spring loaded} 510 would seal it for me. That said, I'm still waiting until there's a clear 'winner' before dropping coin.

Also, thanks to everyone here who gives reviews and reports of their experiences- it's much appreciated and a generous, selfless thing to do for the vaping community.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
any probs so far?!?!
Got my silver VF clone #1659 Saturday from 3fvape so far it works fantastic, does what it's supposed to, infact works better than my authentic DNA40's haha no screen glitching, and TP works like it supposed to.
Worth every penny, and time waiting for it.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
There is a very large thread going over the pros and cons, the chip revisions and the units as a whole...I think the consensus is that they are fantastic. I love mine.

I know - I have been posting on that one. Just after an update from someone who has had one of these things for while!!

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Anyone who can post some Pictures from the internals in the Vapor Flask clones from 3fvapes? I am happy With mine, but would have been Nice to replace the kx 40d With a genuine dna 40.
It's your mod, money and choice but IMHO unless the DNA 40 board issues are fully resolved, that is a move in the wrong direction- at least based on recent findings on how close the two boards seem to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread