Most popular Canvape's e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been vaping for about 3/4 of a year and in general, I prefer non-cigarette flavours too. Even though, the Captain Jack from Hallo that I got recently is quite something - but not for everybody. It has VERY unique taste! My dilemma is that Canvape does not carry the fruit flavours I like the most (green apple, raspberry, kiwi). And I am chicken to try some of the far-out flavours like cherry cola, or butterscotch, and so on. So I am wondering what other vapers are into.
IMHO, it would be a good idea for Canvape catalogue to have a voting mechanism and a place to leave comments for each e-juice.

"&*^" yourself?! Censor running amok around here? :)
That's strange that your customers would dislike having the opportunity to leave and read comments. I mean in this age of share-everything, I would expect that they would be overjoyed. Oh well, a reminder to enjoy my geek job and not to dabble in psychology.

But, I'm curious. What's loaded in your PV right now, mopar?

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Lol bwah we almost rule the e-juice world too now just waiting on Hooligans to get their line shipped up and added :)
Right now I got Pall Mall, Cherry Coke, Cherry Cigar, Strawberry Explosion, Cinnamon Danish, Tribeca and Malibu cracked open around the desk and in tanks all over the place. All 12 strength I got old and can't handle the heavier stuff anymore :p Thinking about 6 soon.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
If your still on the tobacco's go with the players, Ry4, the Real Dumah(not the dekang stuff people love it but I think it tastes like burning straw), menthol is kool or Ben and Hedge Menthol all the way. I hate Menthol always have but found Malibu as I said before an exemption and the Ben and Hedge Menthol sample bottle I had got completely killed just was awesome. The Paradise Vapes Muskoka Blends won't disappoint either.

End of mini sales pitches :)

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
RY4 & Dk-Tab. Bewm! Those are awesome. Export A was ok but tasted funny. I'm waiting on a bottle of Halo Turkish and Muskoka, and I can't wait.

Sometimes though you just need a small bottle of the nastiest tasting tobacco juice around to get through the crappy moments in life. When you're stressed out, a 18/24mg bottle of fruit flavour just doesn't cut it. :)

Lol bwah we almost rule the e-juice world too now just waiting on Hooligans to get their line shipped up and added :)
Right now I got Pall Mall, Cherry Coke, Cherry Cigar, Strawberry Explosion, Cinnamon Danish, Tribeca and Malibu cracked open around the desk and in tanks all over the place. All 12 strength I got old and can't handle the heavier stuff anymore :p Thinking about 6 soon.

Cherry Cigar?!? Now, where is that coming from? Sounds like a killer flavour to me, but no see it in the catalogue. Private stock perhaps? Only for the privileged? ;-) On the barricades, people!

RY4 & Dk-Tab. Bewm! Those are awesome. Export A was ok but tasted funny. I'm waiting on a bottle of Halo Turkish and Muskoka, and I can't wait.

Sometimes though you just need a small bottle of the nastiest tasting tobacco juice around to get through the crappy moments in life. When you're stressed out, a 18/24mg bottle of fruit flavour just doesn't cut it. :)
Want nasty? Try Hallo's Captain Jack. It is pretty unique. To me it tastes like ... ummm a female. Lovely!

RicZilla

May 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
If your still on the tobacco's go with the players, Ry4, the Real Dumah(not the dekang stuff people love it but I think it tastes like burning straw), menthol is kool or Ben and Hedge Menthol all the way. I hate Menthol always have but found Malibu as I said before an exemption and the Ben and Hedge Menthol sample bottle I had got completely killed just was awesome. The Paradise Vapes Muskoka Blends won't disappoint either.

Yeah I really like the players I agree with mopar on the dekang du mah I thought I was sent the wrong juice when I first got it tasted like burnt coffee ( I hate coffee). I Also like kool and death by menthol which is very strong menthol for a VG juice.

Got a sample of the hard cigar and real du mah will have to give the B & H a try next time.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread