Mount olympus vapors - info, contests, chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks guys, I am SO glad everyone enjoyed it!!! As soon as I get caught up on orders today I will compile our story & post the link to the blog and the winners at the same time... so it will probably be later this evening!

Thanks to everyone who played, and for making the game really fun! I will pick random post numbers via random.org until we have 10 winners!

So what did everyone think? Should we do this one again in the future?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Yes, definitely! This was a very fun contest, wish I had had more time to post over the weekend! I'm really looking forward to reading "our" story... I'm sure it will make for a hilarious read!

I would also love to do something like this again!! :thumb:

I can't believe that I actually took the time to catch up with the story each time between the gaps in my posting... :facepalm: but it will be fun to read it all as one continuous(?) story!! (although it's a lot of work for Sapphira to do...)

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi everyone! Below is a link to the transcript of the 500+ posts in the ECF 4-word-story contest we had this weekend. It's a lot, but I think it is pretty funny!! Congrats to everyone who participated - participants are credited below the transcript. I think everyone did an awesome job and there were a lot of hilarious parts.

10 winners were chosen randomly to receive a prize. The winners are:

whodat2112
Reddhott
GLRogerss
rummyforlife
spacekitty
ogredog
lettucehead
Lauralie
proudlion
toto1013

Winners please pm me (Sapphira) on ECF your email address, and congratulations!

Link to transcript: 4 Word Story Contest Transcript & Winners on Mount Olympus' Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread