Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Guess what I had when I got home from Chicago!!??

I got vape mail!! I got vape mail!!

They have all been unwrapped and smelled and are resting comfortably in their dark, cool, steeping suite. I could smell the banana split before I opened it! :) and the devilish delight smells delish as well!!

I have to say to anyone thinking of ordering, these ppl take their bottles and packaging seriously!! Each bottle was glass, sealed, bubble wrapped and taped to insure no leaking or broken bottles. I would have to assume they are just as serious or even more so with the liquids in the bottles. Thank u also for the samples! I look forward to trying them all after my taste buds get straightened out from e juice overload! Lol :)

Thank u LeDean

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Guess what I had when I got home from Chicago!!??

I got vape mail!! I got vape mail!!

They have all been unwrapped and smelled and are resting comfortably in their dark, cool, steeping suite. I could smell the banana split before I opened it! :) and the devilish delight smells delish as well!!

I have to say to anyone thinking of ordering, these ppl take their bottles and packaging seriously!! Each bottle was glass, sealed, bubble wrapped and taped to insure no leaking or broken bottles. I would have to assume they are just as serious or even more so with the liquids in the bottles. Thank u also for the samples! I look forward to trying them all after my taste buds get straightened out from e juice overload! Lol :)

Thank u LeDean

Glad to hear it, let us know how you like it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread