Ms T joins in on Paying it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ms T has graciously offered to pay it forward by giving away 32 pre-steeped 15 ml bottles of juice in 18mg nicotine. She has asked me to help in distributing them. Just another way Ms T is trying to take care of her customers at this very crazy time during her move. I have 8 different flavors but will not be disclosing what I have. I will also really like to stress that I will be sending these to Ms T customers that would really appreciate a little extra juice during this time of her temporary site closure.

If you would be interested in receiving a bottle then please PM me with a list of your top 5 Ms T e juices and your name and address. Not everyone that PM's me will be receiving a bottle. I will try to match up juices by what you normally vape. I will also be mailing them out in regular mail, there will be no expedited shipping and no complaints. This is a very sincere, kind gesture from Ms T. and should not go unnoticed. She is making every effort to continue in giving the best customer service there is.

Within the next few days you will receive a return email simply stating "keep your eye out in your mailbox for a surprise" if you will be receiving a bottle. Again Ms T is doing this as an extremely wonderful gesture to her customers. And I am just the elf wrapping and mailing these precious holiday gifts.

:banana:

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am very surprised with the limited amount of responses I have gotten so far. Ms T is giving away as a kind gesture 1 free 15 ml bottle of her wonderful e juice in 18 mg nicotine to her loyal customers. In hopes to satisfy some of her customers who may be falling short on juice in this time period where her website is currently down.

I know I am not Ms T, I am just here to help her out as she was very supportive of my pay it forward idea and too busy with her move to do it herself. If you are interested please follow the directions in the above post.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
This will be the last time I will be able to get to a computer until later next week.

I wanted to say a Big Huge Thank You to Moody for distributing the pre-steeped ejuices I had here. I know it may be a pain in the duppa and I Thank You for taking that stress off me LMAOOOO!!!!

But here I go!! I am seriously moving!! I think it just hit me right now LMAOOO!!!

Talk to ya'll when I get there from my new house!!

Smooches
Ms T

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just wanted to say 2 quick things. Moody2 (me) is of the female gender (I keep getting called sir in all the emails, but there was really no way of knowing that by my avatar)

And second I still have bottles left so if you are an interested loyal Ms T fan follow the original post and PM me and please leave me your contact info (name and address) too :)

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
More than half are already packed up awaiting the post office (I am only making one trip because I will have my 22 month baby girl with me). I still have over 10 bottles waiting for a well needed home. Hopefully I will have them all assigned to new homes by this weekend and have them to the post office Monday morning :)

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I'm not a T customer yet.. wanted to say this is an excellent thread anyway. :)

Another thing that might be keeping people on the fence is the 18mgs.. some of us have never vaped that high a nic (12 is my highest) just a thought :)[/QUOTe

I agree, excellent thread...such a nice gesture!

You might be right about the mgs...but 18 mgs (or there-about) is considered 'medium', so that may be why MsT chose that level

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well all bottles have been graciously gifted to my fellow Ms T fans. I tried to send a return email to everyone that will be receiving one, although with an almost 2 year old running around while I have been doing this I may have missed 1 or 2. But it is a gift so if something appears in your mailbox then you are a lucky one :). Hope everyone enjoys what I sent. I could not match everyone to exactly their favorites, my flavor choices did have a limit. But if you are a Ms T fan than you know there really is no bad juice.

Happy vaping!

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Oops I'm sorry I did not read the last post first, I just sent my info so disregard. I will just have to wait till they get all settled in. Thanks for posting this anyways. Sheesh, I really think I am going to be late to my own funeral.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Doh!

I did too! Sorry 'bout that! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread