Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't think that there have probably been all that many chargebacks. From following the 2 ECF threads, Reddit, another forum and personal experiences with a few people I know irl over the past year most concluded that they would move on. A few reported charging back, with all of those people iirc saying that it went undisputed, if that makes any difference. A couple of people said they had waited so long that their banks couldn't help them. There was some discussion of better business bureau etc and the verdict there was that this isn't something that they do anything about- if they actually do anything about anything. I'm not often inclined to post about negative experiencees with vendors myself- I just don't buy from them again. In the case of Ms Ts I do wish there was some way I could keep people from being caught up - it's so frustrating to continually see these posts, and to have people I actually know fall for it unknowingly was maddening. All I can come up with is to take the time to repond when the posts appear so that this thread remains visible for new people and to wait until either the business actually stops screwing people or there are enough chargebacks that she can't keep a processor. Someone suggested writing P Busardo but I feel that he's been made aware now and I'm just not that much of a crusader. Bleah. :( Worst. Vendor. Ever.

Last edited:

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
I don't think that there have probably been all that many chargebacks. From following the 2 ECF threads, Reddit, another forum and personal experiences with a few people I know irl over the past year most concluded that they would move on. A few reported charging back, with all of those people iirc saying that it went undisputed, if that makes any difference. A couple of people said they had waited so long that their banks couldn't help them. There was some discussion of better business bureau etc and the verdict there was that this isn't something that they do anything about- if they actually do anything about anything. I'm not often inclined to post about negative experiencees with vendors myself- I just don't buy from them again. In the case of Ms Ts I do wish there was some way I could keep people from being caught up - it's so frustrating to continually see these posts, and to have people I actually know fall for it unknowingly was maddening. All I can come up with is to take the time to repond when the posts appear so that this thread remains visible for new people and to wait until either the business actually stops screwing people or there are enough chargebacks that she can't keep a processor. Someone suggested writing P Busardo but I feel that he's been made aware now and I'm just not that much of a crusader. Bleah. :( Worst. Vendor. Ever.

I agree with keeping this thread going. It will help prevent new people from ordering from this company. There are so many more good companies that deserve the business over this disreputable one. I'm just one to do my homework before I spend my money with any company.
The main reason I posted on this is because I almost ordered from this company because of looking on Phil's website. I trust and take to heart what Phil says. And this company in no way deserves to be up on his website. They may have been good years ago but this is obviously not the case now.

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I agree with keeping this thread going. It will help prevent new people from ordering from this company. There are so many more good companies that deserve the business over this disreputable one. I'm just one to do my homework before I spend my money with any company.

Yes. Keeping a thread open here is a good thing, I never really understood why the original super long thread was closed- I guess between her loss of ECF vendor status and time they felt the problem had been addressed but sadly, it's never stopped over the past year. It's also a problem that there are lots of people out there who don't follow ECF and get Ms Ts as a good source either from google, P Busardo's Taste Your Juice or reddit's r/ecr recommended vendor list. I occasionally read r/ecr stuff but don't post much at all so I don't have the karma to edit the reddit list.

KewelGirl19

Verified Member
May 24, 2014
NA
How to File a Complaint | Consumer Information

So I talked to this amazing lawyer that I know, ( my brother ;) ) and he told me to go here and file a complaint. So I did. Hopefully if more people do, we can shut this place down. I'm not much of a crusader myself... I usually just move on. For something like this though, I just feel like moving on is me allowing people to get ripped off on a daily basis. So the least I can do is file the complaint and share the link.
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
This is probably already been posted somewhere on here, but just in case.

MS. T'S BAKERY ESSENTIALS, INC., was administratively disolved by Maine Department of the Secretary of State on 08/19/2013. This was due to the failure to file an annual corporate report (that had been due on 06/14/2013).

The Registered Agent for the corporation was Scott G. Adams, P.O. Box 520, East Boothbay, ME 04544. Scott G. Adams is an attorney & PA. His office phone number is: (207) 633-0800. Perhaps he would have a word with her on your behalf.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
If it was dissolved and has no license, how does it still have a merchant account and accepting payments? I'm thinking more than the FTC needs to get involved here..

The merchant account wouldn't close unless she closed it. The bank wouldn't know about the corporate status.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Consumer Complaints for Ms. T's Bakery Essentials - BBB serving Eastern Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont

Interesting that the BBB has deemed this business closed when it clearly is not. Im assuming since it says they were unable to contact the business. Lol thats like ms. T's modus operandi

I saw that one too. But it doesn't show any open or recent complaints, so maybe it was BBB junk mail that got returned. Lol.

ETA: Actually, what I saw was a different page:

http://www.bbb.org/boston/Business-...-bakery-essentials-in-boothbay-hbr-me-136951/

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Consumer Complaints for Ms. T's Bakery Essentials - BBB serving Eastern Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont

Interesting that the BBB has deemed this business closed when it clearly is not. Im assuming since it says they were unable to contact the business. Lol thats like ms. T's modus operandi

It's been more than a year since Ms Ts ostensibly moved to Pennsylvania, therefore no longer possibly being within the New England area. The Pennsylvania address. which no longer is listed anywhere, was never an actual physical address, but rather a P.O. Box. The contact us info at the site no longer gives any address nor any phone number, just an e-mail.

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
And to think, I always pictured 'Ms T' and her Bakery to be some nice old grandma wearing an apron and cooking up wonderful juices in her kitchen while her grandchildren watched.

In reality, she was more than likely some spaced-out young women in her early 30s sporting a couple of gang-style tattoos that was nothing but a liar and a thief.

shakes head ....

Haha, well said. You nailed it.

The worst part of all this, as been mentioned, is all the people putting orders in that have to idea about the current situation. Aka, the people that don't read ECF, or care enough to read reviews, etc.

Pathetic.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Haha, well said. You nailed it.

The worst part of all this, as been mentioned, is all the people putting orders in that have to idea about the current situation. Aka, the people that don't read ECF, or care enough to read reviews, etc.

Pathetic.

Just for kicks I googled Ms Ts reviews. At a glance all of the top responses are from 2012 or earlier and are positive, which would be consistent.

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Yeah, but you get my point. Hell, I know when I was relatively new to vaping, I did very little to no research on the vendors I was ordering from. All I did was read the reviews on the products Itself and went from there. There's alotta people that don't care to read about where, who, or what they're buying. Just fill the cart, pay for it and wait.

Well, I hope you're patient, because waiting for an order from this broad, is like waiting to win the lottery.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I poked around a little bit. She sure moves around a lot, no wonder she can't keep up with her orders. Forgive me if you know this already. She was using this address in PA: 117 Babcock Park Windber, PA 15963. It's the address of Edwin and Patricia Rogers, who I think are her parents. They own the place, so they aren't going anywhere.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I poked around a little bit. She sure moves around a lot, no wonder she can't keep up with her orders. Forgive me if you know this already. She was using this address in PA: 117 Babcock Park Windber, PA 15963. It's the address of Edwin and Patricia Rogers, who I think are her parents. They own the place, so they aren't going anywhere.

So juice facility is either in the house, or in a "lab" in the backyard or what?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm not often inclined to post about negative experiencees with vendors myself- I just don't buy from them again.

and yet, if you read thru the Negative Reviews forum area you will see the same vendor names popping up .... and also ones that are never resolved.

Which saves other members from purchasing from vendors with numerous bad reviews piling up.

I browse there quite often myself to make sure I am not sending money into a black hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread