Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
I bought exclusively from Ms T for 4yrs and knew to expect delay so always ordered well in advance.

My last order I placed at the end of December and it was finally apparently shipped on the 14th if Feb .. I say apparently .. It never arrived .. $180USD never got here. It's the first time I have had anything like this happen.

I have sent multiple emails - no response. I will be forwarding this entire matter onto our governing body to sort out .. We have an ombudsman for such things.

Yesterday, I placed my 1st order with MBV .. It has ready shipped, now THAT is customer service for you!!

I will never order again from Ms T and will now utilise a couple of different suppliers to keep me stocked .. The kicker .. I paid half for a similar amount of product with MBV and based on reviews, I'm excited.

MBV had a live chat person (Viola) to help me with questions and ordering, made it easy and painless .. What took me so long to move on?!

Ms T juices were good but the batch I got preceding the order that never arrived was not a patch in what it used to be.

DO NOT order from Ms T .. You'll wait aaaagggggges, if you get your orde at all!! There are other vendors out there that actually provide customer service and get product off to their customers in a timely fashion.

I'm a ticked off little faerie right now .. But very pleased at the same time with one of my new vendors .. Trying Altcig next!!

Good luck good peeps

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
I just looked her up on Google and found out she now lives in Saucier, MS. It has her number and address listed. It also shows her PA address and phone number as previous information. I believe she sold the company and that is why the quality of the juice has diminished these last few months. There were many times that she would get behind in years past, but the juice still tasted wonderful. Now it appears that whoever is running this company is as bad, or worse, than she was with getting the juice out AND the juice is substandard to boot!

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nicoticket created The Doodle for the Ms T's refugees.

You know Nicoticket is my all time favorite eliquid vendor and snickerdoodles are one of my most favorite cookie flavors! That being said Doodle, unless well steeped and dripped isn't even among my top 3 favorite all time Nicoticket flavors lol! Don't get me wrong, it's decent and even very good once it's had time to steep and when I'm able to drip it....but right out the bottle and in a tank even, I have to say I prefer Aroma Ejuice's Snickerdoodle hands down! Ymmv...!

JaRod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Delray Beach FL
I have a $ 110 order placed last April 17th, and I am still waiting. I am going to call my bank and try to get my money back. Ms T Bakery juices are ok but not worth the wait, not by a long, long shot. Whatever the circumstances they just killed a successful business with poor management and horrible customer service, as far as I am concerned may Ms T Bakery R.I.P.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Well I see it's the same old business as usual at Ms. T's. I was kind of hoping after her last mess up she might make a genuine effort to turn things around. I should have known. If Phil B is still recommending her, I hope someone who knows him will give him a wake up call.

Mishy73 was one of Ms. T's biggest supporters, so when I see people like her jumping ship that says allot to me!! I agree with her, Ms T had a knack for creating wonderful juices and her Snicker doodle cookie was my all time fave. It's really sad she let her business bomb and treated so many people as poorly as she did.

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
I ordered in May and the last update on her site was June 18th. I read all the info and I can no longer support a vendor who is so arrogant and cares nothing about her customers. I submitted a charge back through my bank today. I really wanted to try the product, but I seriously doubt the wait would have been worth it. Too bad she let the business run to the ground without one sincere explanation.

Yemrot

Mar 16, 2013
Janesville WI
hey guys and gals, I gotta say, the last time i ordered from there was in feb. i got my juice in april. i was pleasantly suprised when it came because it had been so long i had forgotten about it!! i placed an order in early may and it hasnt even been filled yet. I knew it would take a long time but I LOVE LOVE the strawberry shortcake they make. I can honestly say I will NEVER order from them again.

My question is: is there a vendor that sells a strawberry shortcake similar to ms ts?
ive tried ahlusions strawberry vanilla cake, its good, but just not the same. Im not really into the DIY.
any suggestions are welcome and appriciated

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Well, I placed my order on April 3rd. I got an email on June 18th saying my order was "awaiting shipment." On July 1st, I sent an email inquiring as to when it would ship, but I haven't received a response.

If I'm doing my math right, three months is more than the 10-18 business days they're quoting on their site.

plaidness

Sep 4, 2010
S.M., CA
Well, I placed my order on April 3rd. I got an email on June 18th saying my order was "awaiting shipment." On July 1st, I sent an email inquiring as to when it would ship, but I haven't received a response.

If I'm doing my math right, three months is more than the 10-18 business days they're quoting on their site.

I placed an order on April 29th. I was charged for the order on April 29th. As of now, my order is "awaiting fulfillment". I have emailed more than once and have received no reply. On June 18th, she states that she shipped out orders, but it is a month later and... I have called my bank to dispute the charge and I may not win, since 60 days has elapsed.

I cannot afford to donate to any vendor, so I am ....... :mad:

After reading what others have said about receiving sub-par juice, my expectations have dipped. I will never order from her or send anyone her way again. That saddens me since she was my very favorite to go to.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Kudo's to the member who finally took the time to leave some negative feedback on ECF. I should have done that a long time ago and I was happy to see someone stepping up and doing the right thing for a change. There should have been many more of us to do the same. Thanks to the poster who did and good job.

abysynth

Nov 29, 2012
California
yup, gotta jump on the bandwagon on this one. placed my order april 8th, two months later nothing. I tried twice to contact them & while I technically did get replies, they were just copies of the same form letter. finally on june 18th I get an update saying "awaiting shipping", but that was well over a month ago and still nothing. at this point, I'm pretty sure I will never lay eyes on that order, and since it's been several months I'm not sure I could get a refund through my credit card company either. RIP Ms. T...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread