Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy 79

Sep 6, 2013
Lancaster,PA
First off I respect Phil Pbusardo reviews. He does a hell of a job and is constantly away from his family helping out the vaping community and fighting for Advocate Rights. He gives honest and thorough reviews and has a great personality. I don't comment on ECF much but I do try to browse the threats to keep up with what is going on .And I thought to myself. I put an order in for Mstsbakery .
Order Date: 1st May 2014

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:
1 x Snickerdoodle Coffee
(Bottle Size: 2 (two) - 15ml (+$15.50))
1 x Snickerdoodle Cookies
1 x Vanilla Custard
(Bottle Size: 10ml (+$3.00))
I just want to make a comment I think it is irresponsible for this Company to take anybody's money if they can't even fill an order that had been waiting in que for over 4 months now. Im even more baffled that thier is limited information on ECF and the Web to prevent anyone from being defrauded from Mrs T Bakery. Having wrote 5 emails and not even getting an auto response. You could only imagine my delight when I found out she has posted she is still trying to take orders back in August.. I can understand that problems arise. But why in the world is she still taking orders if she can't even fill the 4 month back log. 4 MONTHS is ridiculous when I red in BOLD print that process times were 10-18 days, Im posting my information for people to be informed. Not to bash her Juice, In honesty her juice is really good. But her Customer service and deception has abused her vendor status.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
First off I respect Phil Pbusardo Reviews. He does a hell of a job and is constantly away from his family helping out the Vaping community and fighting for Advocate Rights. He gives honest and thorough reviews and has a great personality. I don't comment on ECF much but I do try to browse the threats to keep up with what is going on .And I thought to myself. I put an order in for Mstsbakery .

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:
1 x Snickerdoodle Coffee
1 x Snickerdoodle Cookies
1 x Vanilla Custard
(Bottle Size: 10ml (+$3.00))
I just want to make a comment I think it is irresponsible for this Company to take anybody's money if they can't even fill an order that had been waiting in que for over 4 months now. Im even more baffled that thier is limited information on ECF and the Web to prevent anyone from being defrauded from Mrs T Bakery. Having wrote 5 emails and not even getting an auto response. You could only imagine my delight when I found out she has posted she is still trying to take orders back in August.. I can understand that problems arise. But why in the world is she still taking orders if she can't even fill the 4 month back log. 4 MONTHS is ridiculous when I red in BOLD print that process times were 10-18 days, Im posting my information for people to be informed. Not to bash her Juice, In honesty her juice is really good. But her Customer service and deception has abused her vendor status.

Sadly many have reported that when they gotI their orders, they were no longer the quality that they had come to expect. I hope that when you DO get your order that yours will be the exception and not the rule

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Sadly many have reported that when they gotI their orders, they were no longer the quality that they had come to expect. I hope that when you DO get your order that yours will be the exception and not the rule

I actually hope it's NO exception and Phil can see what all the noise is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Daddy 79

Sep 6, 2013
Lancaster,PA

I have read the reviews about quality not being the same. I think at this point waiting for so long I would be satisfied just to get some mediocre juice.As this is the last time I will deal with MrsTs Bakery. There are to many reputable vendors out there with great service and premium juice. So I can only walk away from this with a lesson learned.

octex77

Aug 2, 2011
atlanta, ga
Ms. T's Bakery is no longer in business according to the BBB website (returned mail). I am frustrated because on top of an order I was waiting for, I made a 2nd order enticed by the %25 deal. The poor english on Ms. T's homepage should of clued me in that who ever is running this cite is scamming people out of money. I feel like a sap and hope I can recoup any $$ from this mess. I've been loyal to her for 3 years and now this crap.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ms. T's Bakery is no longer in business according to the BBB website (returned mail). I am frustrated because on top of an order I was waiting for, I made a 2nd order enticed by the %25 deal. The poor english on Ms. T's homepage should of clued me in that who ever is running this cite is scamming people out of money. I feel like a sap and hope I can recoup any $$ from this mess. I've been loyal to her for 3 years and now this crap.

Ms Ts is out of business as far as a New England branch of the BBB is concerned, which makes sense on lots of levels as Ms Ts moved from the New England area in early 2012, and was apparently never a BBB registered business anyhow. People have a misperception about the BBB and how it works; they don't police every business. Ms Ts has delivered orders (albeit not in a timely fashion that I'm aware of) since the first posts about the BBB saying they aren't in business as far as they are aware. They have also been running sales to entice yet more orders for all/most of the last 365 days with the same type of statement about orders taking "longer than usual" and a process time on their front page IN BOLD of 10-18 days.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Waiting past 30 days with no good excuse, I would be doing a charge back and moving on...

Looks more to me like 4 months! :blink: :facepalm: : He posted this on Sept 2nd:

I do agree, however, that Mr. Busardo should not have to get involved in any of the drama in order to give a review, and given that the review wasn't new anyway, but I would certainly amend it off my favorites list if I knew the vendor was taking members of the community I *served* to the cleaners. :)

I know that every reviewer can't be up to date on every facet of every business change and/or drama though, I mean, then they would have no time to even DO reviews. :)

MayLovesMetal: having sales to entice more customers under the circumstances seems like a pretty fraudulent business practice.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Perhaps I found a clue!

In a 2011 post radicalfrog stated, "First, I do NOT make batches of juice! Each bottle is created at the time of your order inside the bottle you receive. Usually the night before it is shipped. So there is no Batches just sitting on shelves."

No wonder she got behind, too many people ordered 15ml bottles.

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
Well I'm not sure what else to do. They have updated their site again. I thought they were out of business judging by the earlier posts. But someone is still updating the website. So they are still taking people's money, but I'd be surprised if they are actually sending anything out. And Phil still tells people to look at his favorite juice list when they ask what he likes, and Ms. T's Bakery is still on that list. So chances are there are still people that are going to get ripped off. Plus I'm not sure if anyone else is promoting this company. So I don't know what else to do. I feel sorry for all the people who don't know any better and are going to get ripped off. Especially the one's who trusted Phil like I do. Unfortunately I've lost some respect for him.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Give Phil Busardo a chance. I have a tremendous respect for the guy. I'd be willing to bet that he's placed an order wtih Ms. T's and he's going to find out, first-hand, what all the .....ing is about. But I agree, he should take Ms. T off of his favorites list for the time being...this many people can't be crazy.

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
Taste Your Juice | HEADS UP – THE BAKERY OVENS ARE SLOW THESE DAYS

Phil posted this about a week ago. If he's not going to take her off his list, I DO wish he'd remove the link so the unsuspecting don't go there before they see his update.

Yeah I did see that. I agree that he should at least take the link off his website.

Give Phil Busardo a chance. I have a tremendous respect for the guy. I'd be willing to bet that he's placed an order wtih Ms. T's and he's going to find out, first-hand, what all the .....ing is about. But I agree, he should take Ms. T off of his favorites list for the time being...this many people can't be crazy.

If Phil is going to place an order then he should really have one of his friends do it who doesn't live in Rochester,NY. Just to be sneaky about it and get the exact same treatment as anybody else would who would be ordering. But I don't even know that he'd try that or not. I've not lost complete respect for Phil. Just a little bit though. I just think he's not taking it seriously enough. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Well I'm not sure what else to do. They have updated their site again. I thought they were out of business judging by the earlier posts. But someone is still updating the website. So they are still taking people's money, but I'd be surprised if they are actually sending anything out. And Phil still tells people to look at his favorite juice list when they ask what he likes, and Ms. T's Bakery is still on that list. So chances are there are still people that are going to get ripped off. Plus I'm not sure if anyone else is promoting this company. So I don't know what else to do. I feel sorry for all the people who don't know any better and are going to get ripped off. Especially the one's who trusted Phil like I do. Unfortunately I've lost some respect for him.

Sometimes, you have to be content with the notion that you've done all you could do. As has been stated before, people like who they like, and they buy their juice from those vendors that they like. Ms. T's isn't the first vendor with bad service, and most likely won't be the last. All you can do is give a heads-up to those who may buy from the company as to what's going on...

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Sadly this is exactly what's been going on since the end of last summer (2013). I'm not sure where anyone got the impression that this vendor was out of business, except some confusion with the New England BBB reporting that they thought it was closed - which was never really relevant as even before Ms Ts moved to Pennsylvania it was not ever registered with the Better Business Bureau.

As a former long time customer who got caught up in this last August, I feel the same frustration to see that they are still operating the same way, and that people are still falling into the same trap. I'm not one to get involved very often but it's outrageous to me. They are not only not doing the right thing and closing for new orders until they catch up but are instead, running coupons to entice YET MORE ORDERS while asking for patience for how that will make things "take longer than usual". - as they have been doing for a year. Their wait times are still listed as 10-18 days - the exact same thing it's said since last August. They still don't respond to ordinary customers at all.
Now they don't even have a phone number for contact, though it doesn't make much difference as when they did, no human answered it. I'm glad that this thread, unlike the original one started last year when this was initially going down, is still open. There really isn't much more to be done, except maybe to post a PSA on Reddit for those who use google but don't frequent ECF.

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
Sometimes, you have to be content with the notion that you've done all you could do. As has been stated before, people like who they like, and they buy their juice from those vendors that they like. Ms. T's isn't the first vendor with bad service, and most likely won't be the last. All you can do is give a heads-up to those who may buy from the company as to what's going on...

Yeah, I've tried. I was the one who directed Phil's attention to this post. I've e-mailed him and I'm trying to keep this post going so new people know not to order from them. I feel bad that a company like this is on Phil's website because it reflects badly on him, but I think I've pretty much done all I can do. I will try to bump this post to the top every now and then.

Last edited:

KewelGirl19

Verified Member
May 24, 2014
NA
I agree with you. I just think the thing that Phil, and maybe some others have failed to see in this situation is that this isn't about "slow service" or "unhappy customers", this has become a legit scam. People placing orders, and receiving nothing. That is theft, not just in my book, but in the book of the law. It's not opinions, it's facts...

I understand that Phil is not a business partner with Ms T, but hello? You are HUGE in the vape community and many people look to you for sound advice and for your "honesty" and "telling it like it is". I've watched almost all of his videos from when he first started and can't count the number of times he has said himself that we can't forget about the new vapors that join the community on a daily basis.

People just starting out vaping are most likely overwhelmed as it is, looking for guidance, and may not take it upon themselves to research the vendors on Phil's "favorite juices" list. They just see how well respected he is, and trust that he wouldn't have anyone's name on his sight who is sheisty. The post that he did put up to me, is a little, condescending sounding. Nobody said he was the Vendor Police. I'm willing to bet that people would have been happy if Phil would have just put an asterisk next to Ms. T's juice and said "reputation is poor. please research before buying". Is that too much to ask? Instead of having the "elitist" attitude of "I don't have time for this and I'll put whatever I want on my site". And not for nothing but it sounds like the juice in question no longer exists so what's the big deal of removing it from the list? Sounds like an ego trip. I kinda got the vibe of "I was throwing you guys a bone by responding to this post but really I'm too important for this". Well, like it or not, you've built a name and a following in the community and what you have on your website is now taken as "gospel" by a LOT of people, especially new people. Just saying...

I would definitly like to know when the last person is on record of actually receiving anything they paid for. That is important.

I also find it strange that whoever replied to Phil's email, surely tried to "impersonate" Ms T with their "Oh my" reaction!!! This is crazy. I can't stand knowing that someone is thieving peoples money and getting away with it everyday. This whole situation is wrong on so many levels and it's even worse knowing how "little" we can do to fix it. : (

Lastly, why does Google not pick this thread up???? I don't get it!! what if we #Ms.T'sBakery
Lol, would that work?

Hope I wasn't too abrasive in this post. It's just so frustrating when i see people being taken advantage of and I'm powerless to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread