Ms T's Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlacentaParty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
United States
More to the point. Regardless of weather she is sick or not...at least communicate the delay problems with your customers.

I am about to file a charge-back with my credit card company.... Never had to wait this long for anything!
It's becom8ng clear that ms t doesn't plan to improve her communication skills. I have been waiting for almost two months for her to respond to all forms of communication. She still hasn't sent me the liquids she shorted from my order. I don't think I will order from her again. She has shown me how little she cares about me as a customer

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
More to the point. Regardless of weather she is sick or not...at least communicate the delay problems with your customers.

I am about to file a charge-back with my credit card company.... Never had to wait this long for anything!

Is there a specific amount of time required before filing a charge-back from a CC company?? I am very concerned about this amount of time with no communication. I don't remember her ever going this long before.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Erin, I just checked the website and I see no change. Hasn't been updated since Oct 16. Maybe you know somewhere to look that I don't but I'm just looking on the home page.
I don't know if everyone's checked the site today or not so looks like she sent out 200 orders today yay, mine should be on it's way.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Erin, I just checked the website and I see no change. Hasn't been updated since Oct 16. Maybe you know somewhere to look that I don't but I'm just looking on the home page.

You might just have to clear your cache. Try pressing Control + F5. In most browsers, that'll refresh the page from scratch, without using the cache.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
You might just have to clear your cache. Try pressing Control + F5. In most browsers, that'll refresh the page from scratch, without using the cache.
Thanks!!! Duh, I am technologically impaired lol. Usually run CC Cleaner everyday but haven't run it in a couple of days. Ran it and now I see the updated shipping info. That makes me feel lots better about my order. Hopefully mine will be created and shipped soon.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Dang.... I could have gone all day without seeing that sticky. It's pretty bad when a forum administrator has to leave a message for a request of contact on a sub forum page. I would have thought they would have direct access to a vendor they have backed for years. Unless she is ignoring other attempts they have made to contact her. It's a mystery for sure. Maybe ECF can get some answers about this and ease our minds.

I have to agree with NanC. We are in trouble I fear.

Does anyone know when the last order was received from her???

On top of all this, I just found out that the credit card I used for my last purchase here had a purchase attempt made on it yesterday. I didn't make the transaction. Haven't used the card since I paid for my last order here on Oct 3rd. It's a vanilla mastercard and thankfully after having my actual mastercard hacked and someone charged a trip to Vegas for $1200 bucks, I use the vanilla cards and only put small amounts available on each card. Be careful out there folks.

Last edited:

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Im gonna give her the benefit of the doubt, it sounds like she has had some domestic complications but it also sounds like she is trying to push her orders out. I have ordered some backup juices from new vendors to tide me over, but ill be crossing my fingers and hoping things turn out well as they have eventually over the last 2 years I have been using her juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread