Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
If I had a time consuming business like this, I would gladly pay my college kids money to write my notes for me, from the start. Jus' saying...

but she said she took them/one? to college, which caused a delay ( a few months ago ).
By the very low money estimate calculations, this isn't just a part time business. She's making Quite a bit more than I, and most others here make each year ;) 1000 orders a month, 40 hour work week, based on a 20$ sale (which is apparently many orders are MUCH higher), thts only 125$/hour. Oh the hard life she must have. Or if she's putting even less time, which seems appropriate, its more like 160+/hour. Not to mention if each sale is 40$, she's making 250/hour. I just can't find sympathy in that. And thats money she takes from customers, long before she decides to make and send out the orders.

Just my .02c and napkin math.

Last edited:

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Anybody know what the recipe is for MsT's sweetener? That's the main thing I'm really missing. I do like her sweetener and none of the others I've tried are as good. Other than that I'm really grateful to MsT for giving me the incentive (avoid having to deal with her sorry ...) to venture into DIY. Right now I'm vaping some DIY Snickerdoodle Cookies that IMO is much better than hers and cost me a grand total of $2.57 in ingredients to make 30ml. Also got 30ml of yummy Strawberry Shortcake that cost me a whopping $2.24. Pretty good profit margin for MsT wouldn't you say. Now if I could just get that sweetener recipe... Not sure but I suspect there's sucralose + something else???

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anybody know what the recipe is for MsT's sweetener? That's the main thing I'm really missing. I do like her sweetener and none of the others I've tried are as good. Other than that I'm really grateful to MsT for giving me the incentive (avoid having to deal with her sorry ...) to venture into DIY. Right now I'm vaping some DIY Snickerdoodle Cookies that IMO is much better than hers and cost me a grand total of $2.57 in ingredients to make 30ml. Also got 30ml of yummy Strawberry Shortcake that cost me a whopping $2.24. Pretty good profit margin for MsT wouldn't you say. Now if I could just get that sweetener recipe... Not sure but I suspect there's sucralose + something else???

I'm pretty sure it's liquid sucralose solution, the same as they sell at Sweet-Vapes and other places.

Scylla101

Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix
Erin.R:11552982 said:
There have been a few people that got an email response but I don't know if any of them were signed by Ms.T. I really hope that is not the case, I hope she is ok.

The email that I received from her was signed Ms. T. However it was also signed Mr. ? I don't remember the specific letter he used. So it was basically a dual signature.

PlacentaParty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
United States
Mine's awaiting shipment. When I get it, I will immediately order more. Deal with it or be shocked by it, I don't care, I like what I get from her and don't like what I get else where to the tune of another 90 bucks searching for suitable replacement recently.

You are free to do so. I hope she gets your order right because she doesn't fix mistakes

GwenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This is the only communication I have received. This was November 22nd after stating I was left with no option but to chargeback as 45 days had passed.
"As everyone knows, there has been a few setbacks in being able to ship out the orders out more quickly. However, this matter has been fixed and we are working day and night to get caught up as fast as we can. When your order changes status, you will be emailed, and shortly there after, you will receive a shipping notice from Ms T's Bakery site and the USPS website as well. PLEASE REMEMBER: Any additional information will be noted in red on the front of the website as well as the picture with the latest orders being shipped.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but please give us just a little bit and things will be back to normal.

Sorry again,
Mr. P
Ms T's Bakery"

PlacentaParty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
United States
This is the only communication I have received. This was November 22nd after stating I was left with no option but to chargeback as 45 days had passed.
"As everyone knows, there has been a few setbacks in being able to ship out the orders out more quickly. However, this matter has been fixed and we are working day and night to get caught up as fast as we can. When your order changes status, you will be emailed, and shortly there after, you will receive a shipping notice from Ms T's Bakery site and the USPS website as well. PLEASE REMEMBER: Any additional information will be noted in red on the front of the website as well as the picture with the latest orders being shipped.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but please give us just a little bit and things will be back to normal.

Sorry again,
Mr. P
Ms T's Bakery"
Hope Mr p knows what he is getting into. From everything Brandon has stated mst is a diva that will put you through the ringer. She even barred Brandon from ordering from her ever again after he could no longer take being the scapegoat and being the one to always make excuses for her shortcomings. I can't order from someone after knowing she treats her workforce that way. I have had bosses like that before and won't validate that kind of behavior

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

Sucralose, or a mix of sucralose and ethyl maltol(cotton candy flavor).

Sorry again,
Mr. P
Ms T's Bakery"

Hold on a second, I thought unacceptable wait times, piss poor excuses and disappearing for weeks at a time were the norm for Ms. T.

sjh4chiefs

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2011
KC Metro MO
Does anyone know of a banana foster coffee juice that another vendor makes? I have looked and can't find anything. It is my favorite adv so I ordered some on Friday from ms t's. I have tried combining a banana fosters juice with a coffee juice and it just doesn't work for me.
Unfortunately I believe she is the only one who makes it. If I could find a replacement for this juice I wouldn't have a need to order from her again.
Oh well let the waiting begin!

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts
Does anyone know of a banana foster coffee juice that another vendor makes? I have looked and can't find anything. It is my favorite adv so I ordered some on Friday from ms t's. I have tried combining a banana fosters juice with a coffee juice and it just doesn't work for me.
Unfortunately I believe she is the only one who makes it. If I could find a replacement for this juice I wouldn't have a need to order from her again.

Try asking here.....(hope this comes through correctly - ms t's alternatives)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484605

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Haha WOW

I was just about to post a new thread asking if anyone else was having a problem with this vendor...guess I got my answer!

Ordered on nov. 11th...website says awaiting fulfillment.

How the hell is this place still in business??
Re: your last query.....
Methinks many would answer the same way Mrs. T responds to her orders:
"Awaiting Fulfillment"!!!!:D
God only knows......and He's not saying.....;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

VapinDove

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
PA-USA
www.allpathsjewelry.com

I have seen it at the Virgin Vapors site. I can't vouch for the vendor but they're in my cue for a vendor to try in the future. Perhaps others can jump in and comment on them.

Last edited:

Donya

Nov 8, 2013
Lizella, GA, USA
Ok last status update.....drum roll my order from 10/21/13 arrived on Saturday 12/14/13!!! So I am all done, don't have to worry about this anymore. I am very sorry for those of you still waiting and I will check back and make sure that you are all getting your orders as promised by the web site, good luck. No, there was no explanation for the delay just a handwritten comment "Sorry for the delay" on my packing slip 2 pieces of candy and a coupon for a %10 discount, all of which went into the trash as I am washing my hands of this vendor and won't need a discount card. I wish you all the best of luck with your orders and for those of you who are doing the same (washing your hands) I hope you find acceptable ADV's and new vendors.

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
Another 36 orders have been completed since Friday.
created.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread