MsTs Bakery Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Erin there are a lot of cream flavorings, Flavor Art Fresh Cream I use a lot and tastes like a good shot of half and half to me. TPA has one called Sweet Cream, but it's a little tricky, if you use too much of it, it will give an almost soured milk taste.

I've never tried her Coffee and Cream so I can't even begin to recommend what she might be using. I've been DIY for a little over 3 years and still haven't come up with a straight up coffee flavor that I enjoy :facepalm:

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
4 days later and another 40 up in number on the website.
created.png

Smokie36

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2013
Huntsville, AL, USA
Should have posted this earlier, but Christmas kept me busy. :oops: I finally got my Ms. T's order. Placed my order on Oct 22. Was notified it was shipped on Dec 11. It actually arrived on Dec 14. So, only 53 days from order to receipt. :glare: And, I must say, after waiting that long, I'm not impressed with the product. Maybe the speculation is true that someone else is helping her and that's why the flavor is off. As it is, unless she has a major turnaround in speed and quality, I won't be ordering again.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
My order (#39650 from November 2nd) is en route & looks like it should arrive on Christmas Eve - according to the USPS site.
Merry Christmas to all, and good luck with yer orders.:toast:
Well, I got my order in before Christmas, and the enclosed invoice said the standard "Sorry for the delay" - but then I noticed there were other markings on the invoice:
(I had ordered 30mL of one Liquid and 10mL's of five other Liquids)
There was a slash mark through the typed "10mL" on all five different items with a hand-written "15mL because of delay".

Haven't tried any of them yet (this was my first order) but they SMELL good.
Gonna give em a few more days to steep.

25 extra mL's was a nice gesture, so that's cool.
They're really gonna have to knock my socks off though if I'd ever order something else that's gonna take nearly two months to arrive.

Whatever.
Happy New Year! & I hope you all get yer Liquids in a timely fashion.:D
(Order #39650 from November 2nd has been received in its entirety - with an extra 25 mL's.:toast:)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Well, I got my order in before Christmas, and the enclosed invoice said the standard "Sorry for the delay" - but then I noticed there were other markings on the invoice:
(I had ordered 30mL of one Liquid and 10mL's of five other Liquids)
There was a slash mark through the typed "10mL" on all five different items with a hand-written "15mL because of delay".

Haven't tried any of them yet (this was my first order) but they SMELL good.
Gonna give em a few more days to steep.

25 extra mL's was a nice gesture, so that's cool.
They're really gonna have to knock my socks off though if I'd ever order something else that's gonna take nearly two months to arrive.

Whatever.
Happy New Year! & I hope you all get yer Liquids in a timely fashion.:D
(Order #39650 from November 2nd has been received in its entirety - with an extra 25 mL's.:toast:)

so the 10-18 day processing time for you was almost 40 Business days. An extra 25 ml's wouldn't really make up for that to me. lol Hope you at least enjoy them, finally. :)

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
so the 10-18 day processing time for you was almost 40 Business days. An extra 25 ml's wouldn't really make up for that to me. lol Hope you at least enjoy them, finally. :)
Yeah.
Well, the math's a little off.
I placed my order November 2nd (3 days before this thread even existed, Unfortunately:rolleyes:).
At which time I'm quite sure her site said it would be shipped in "4-8 business days".:laugh:

And it arrived on the 23rd of December, which is 35 business days... or a grand total of 51-ish days.
(which = roughly 1/2mL extra for every day since I placed the order - for those of you counting at home)

I'm not gonna lie to ya and say I'm a happy camper.
But I've got a ton of OTHER Liquids to enjoy, so I sure as sh:censored:t haven't lost any sleep over these shenanigans.;)

Best of luck to you one and all with yer Liquids and :vapor::drool:ing and Life in General in the New Year.
(and remember: Don't Sweat The Small Stuff.:toast:)

- Thanks, btw.
I hope I enjoy them too, as I hope you enjoy yours.
I suspect that I will, since I can usually tell just by how they smell.

Peace

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN

It would be if it were a 1 time occurrence

but with Mrs T history has a way of repeating itself over and over and over again

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
It's been a while since I popped in to say howdy. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and is looking forward to a happy new year as well.

I just want to add my thoughts about my latest order from Ms T. I completely agree that major changes have occurred in her snicker doodle cookie. It's not nearly as tasty as it used to be. Also, I used to have to remove the top off the juice bottle and withdraw my juice with a syringe or pipette because it was so thick and obviously high in VG. Now, with this last order, it's squeezes right out of the bottle and into my tanks. It's missing something major and not as sweet as I recall and I've been using this juice constantly since I started vaping two and a half years ago.

Makes me think she has indeed sold her business and has not been forthcoming with the actual recipes she has used all these years. If memory serves, there have been allot of posts over time where posters have commented about the fact that Ms T has always been very paranoid about her juices and is always accusing someone of trying to steal her recipes. Seems like anyone who ever worked for her was released and banned for that very reason, if only in HER mind. I am not sure she is capable of selling her business fairly to anyone. Anyway, that's just my take on things at this point.

I had also ordered a bottle of her Banana Fosters coffee without cream after hearing everyone rave about the flavor. It did nothing for me and I can't even taste any banana at all. I kept trying it weekly after letting it steep and it has no more flavor now than when I got it out of the mail box.

At this point, I'm still looking for a replacement for my beloved Snickerdoodle cookie. I have a bottle that just arrived from Sweet Vapes and I'm looking forward to trying it. I am enjoying my CLS and Cream Brulee from Nicoticket. Their customer service is unbeatable and I would be at the panic state if I hadn't found them. The snickerdoodle cookie they had was nice but had a bit too much of a nut megish flavor for me. I'm still using it and letting it steep as well.

That's about it for now. I really appreciate all the support this thread has provided and so glad ECF has allowed it to remain active. Many Thanks!!!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Her Site still says Dec 20 was the last ship date. Amazing that she is probably not going to ship anymore product until next year. I do not think she sold the business, anyone else would be working their tales off to catch up and would be more forthcoming with information. She has just ran out of a couple ingredients and it substituting something else. With her behavior lately, I doubt keeping her customers happy is anywhere near the top of her list. Anyway, I just think it is REALLY scummy to take off 2 weeks for the holidays and AGAIN keep the website open taking orders. Maybe she is creating orders, but it does not look like it. She is scum to me at this point. I would not feel comfortable ordering anything from her and I think she gives the e juice market a bad name!! :(

CV

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Stop buying her juice. Stop giving her energy. Just stop already. Life will go on without this wackjob.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Right, no question I've stopped buying from her. But I would like my outstanding order, and it's a large one, so yeah, she's still got some of my mental energy I guess. :(

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Exactly my thoughts, I still have an order, that I ordered before I realized I was never ever going to get my other one, it's getting really close to my number finally but I think it's still going to be a while. I don't look at this thread as us giving her anything, we are just supporting each other until we get the orders we are waiting for. Plus if no one said anything you never know some new could come along and think the problems were all solved now. Now if I came in and ordered now knowing all of this then that's another story, I would have no right to complain in that case:)

Right, no question I've stopped buying from her. But I would like my outstanding order, and it's a large one, so yeah, she's still got some of my mental energy I guess. :(

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't read this entire thread, but can anyone give other alternatives to those of us who loved her snickerdoodle. That was the only juice that I bought from her, but I loved it in the morning with my coffee!

A lot of people are loving Nicoticket's new Snickerdoodle; he's an excellent vendor. I don't care for it myself though, the cinnamon is too strong for me. I've been enjoying Sweet-Vapes Snickerdoodle for the past week or two, it's very similar to Ms Ts, except that it didn't take 2 months to get to my house.
The other liquid that I've found to scratch the same itch Ts Snickerdoodle did is The Plume Rooms Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll. Although it's not trying to be a cookie, it has a very similar bakery cinnamon flavor and is thick and rich like Snickerdoodle was. I will put it head to head with the Snickerdoodle I am still waiting for when/if it ever arrives, but if asked right now I think I actually like it *more* than Ts. And if the rumours are correct, hers isn't even like it was, blergh.

Last edited:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I haven't read this entire thread, but can anyone give other alternatives to those of us who loved her snickerdoodle. That was the only juice that I bought from her, but I loved it in the morning with my coffee!

I haven't tried T's Snickerdoodle, but Nicoticket has created a Snickerdoodle that tastes just like the cookie. In fact many have said that other people will ask if they have been baking after they vape the Doodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread