Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
That's all? Cool. Almost sounds to simple to be true. She always uses the postal service and never fedex or ups then? I really hope this works. I want my juice. A part of me almost hopes I won't like it so I won't be tempted to order again! Thank you for the info!

48 pages in this thread should be reason enough to avoid Ms T ... I have never heard of any business disrespect their customers like this :glare:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
The description as it reads on Nicoticket:

"After several requests from refugees, I've produced my best effort. I give you, Snickerdoodle Cookie. Soft and pillowy, I've attempted to recreate the texture of the legendary cookie. It's absolutely delectable!"

Refugees!? Bwahahahaha!!

Lol we are looking for a new home...

LTDx21

Nov 28, 2013
new york ny usa
I placed my order on the 9th of November. Unfortunately I didn't come across this thread until the 10th. I know I haven't been waiting nearly as long as a lot of you but I have an issue that hopefully someone can help with. I currently live in Phoenix Arizona however I am moving to Michigan on the 17th of this month. Is there a way for me to change my mailing address for my current order? If not does anyone know of a way to make sure I get my order when it finally ships next year? This situation has me so blank blank blank etc. My order was for 100 dollars and to complicate the matter half of the order was for a friend who i will have to turn around and spend even more money to ship their half of the order to them. Thanks in advance for any suggestions out there!
your best advice is to do what im doing put in a charge back to your cc company my cc company gave me a number to try to reach ms ts no answer doesnt even ring it just says this number can not be reached since my order which was before yours she only got 200 orders out i still have 600 oders ahead of me at that pace i wont get my order for another 3 months so im going thru this long process of getting my money back if you wait to long you will get nothing back if she had any intention on getting these orders out she whould at least reach some one which she hasnt

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Even if you had the correct number it would not have helped you. Someone gave me her number from one of the cards she sends. The first time I called the answering machine said it was full, I called two times after that, I assume it went through because it did not say it was full, but I have not heard back from her and the 1st call was a couple weeks ago:(

your best advice is to do what im doing put in a charge back to your cc company my cc company gave me a number to try to reach ms ts no answer doesnt even ring it just says this number can not be reached since my order which was before yours she only got 200 orders out i still have 600 oders ahead of me at that pace i wont get my order for another 3 months so im going thru this long process of getting my money back if you wait to long you will get nothing back if she had any intention on getting these orders out she whould at least reach some one which she hasnt

MicheleMarie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Greene, NY USA
So grateful for this thread - I was planning on ordering with Ms T on payday, now I definitely WON'T be! I'm glad I've gotten into the habit of looking for everything on ECF before I make a move - I was hoping to find reviews of some of her best juices when I came across this thread. I'll just walk away now and try someone else! Thank you everyone! :danger:

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts
So grateful for this thread - I was planning on ordering with Ms T on payday, now I definitely WON'T be! I'm glad I've gotten into the habit of looking for everything on ECF before I make a move - I was hoping to find reviews of some of her best juices when I came across this thread. I'll just walk away now and try someone else! Thank you everyone! :danger:

Smart move!

Grad

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Central Ohio, US
The description as it reads on Nicoticket:

"After several requests from refugees, I've produced my best effort. I give you, Snickerdoodle Cookie. Soft and pillowy, I've attempted to recreate the texture of the legendary cookie. It's absolutely delectable!"

Refugees!? Bwahahahaha!!

Snickerdoodle used to be my ADV, and it's such a pain to find a replacement. I think it's quite nice of Nicoticket to try to fill that hole. I keep hearing amazing things about them, and they're next on my list of places to try. I've also heard about their legendary customer service. Even if their flavors don't match exactly with my preferences, I'll be happy to throw some business to people who actually care about their customers.

I guess what ticks me off more than losing money or my ADV is the fact that Ms T's is still continuing to accept orders throughout all of this. I've seen other vendors that temporarily close when they reach capacity. Not only has she failed to do that, she continues to post highly inaccurate shipping times. At this point, I'd say it's gone beyond just poor customer care. It really smacks of fraud to me.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Snickerdoodle used to be my ADV, and it's such a pain to find a replacement. I think it's quite nice of Nicoticket to try to fill that hole. I keep hearing amazing things about them, and they're next on my list of places to try. I've also heard about their legendary customer service. Even if their flavors don't match exactly with my preferences, I'll be happy to throw some business to people who actually care about their customers.

I guess what ticks me off more than losing money or my ADV is the fact that Ms T's is still continuing to accept orders throughout all of this. I've seen other vendors that temporarily close when they reach capacity. Not only has she failed to do that, she continues to post highly inaccurate shipping times. At this point, I'd say it's gone beyond just poor customer care. It really smacks of fraud to me.

Pull the trigger on Nicoticket.

It's incredible.

Honestly, I hated it at first. I gagged on the first few vapes.

Let them steep for 3 weeks and now they are all my ADVs. I literally cannot put Creme Brûlée / CLS down.

Also it's not they. It's Clark with a bit of help from his wife(girlfriend? Friend? I'm not sure). One-man show :p and the BEST customer service you will ever get.

Head on over to his supplier forum. He's active on that thread every day.

Just ordered 120ml worth of juice from this guy including Snickerdoodle! Can't wait to try!

Donya

Nov 8, 2013
Lizella, GA, USA
Update: No changes......

Order #39379
Order Date: 21st Oct 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:
1 x Blueberry Pie
(Bottle Size: 30ml (+$15.75))
2 x Ms T's Sweetener
1 x Gourmet Vanilla
(Bottle Size: 30ml (+$15.75))

$54.00 total order costs

Ok it has now been 44 days and I am still in awaiting fulfillment status.

I ordered by debit card so there are no charge backs available for me :evil: (I am kicking myself) so I have done the math on this just to get some perspective as to when I can even start to begin looking for my order to ship.

On 11/11/13 she shipped through order #38829
On 11/15/13 she shipped through order #38900
On 11/25/13 (last update per website) she shipped through order #39020
That totals 191 orders shipped from 11/11 to 11/25 which was 11 days excluding weekends (which she should be utilizing to do some catch up but obviously is not). The math says she is only filling 17 orders per day. My order number is 39379, that means there are 359 orders ahead of mine waiting to be shipped which leaves me 22 business days before mine will be shipped. I'm sure she did not fill orders on Thanksgiving and will not on Christmas Eve or Christmas day so I am looking at a ship date based on calculations from numbers above of 12/30/13 excluding those holidays and weekends.......WOW! I am looking at order, fulfillment and shipment taking 71 days! This is absolutely ridiculous and no juice is worth this kind of wait! What makes me even angrier is that she is STILL ACCEPTING ORDERS and showing wait times of 10-18 days....that is WAY OFF! This has to be criminal, it stinks of fraud. I am now seething I could have used that money to order from somewhere else and already had my juice by now, probably could have ordered several times. Sorry I am ranting now but I am not a person of great financial means and I budget juice money closely...I have some juices that I purchased that I didn't really care for but refused to throw away so I would have something in a pinch but now I am longing for something that I actually like and hate to spend money on juice from elsewhere for the same flavors when I have these orders still out there waiting...............this just burns me up! I am going to break down and order from another vendor but I would love to give her a piece of my mind right now! How dare she be so inconsiderate, I know I am not the only person in this same situation and I feel it for all of us!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
when i placed my order the processing times was 5 to 10 days yes your rite but some thing seems very wrong and soon im sure the charge backs will stop if the cc company cant get the money from her you dont get your money back what i dont understand is my order still has 600 orders in front of it. its dec 2nd and she's still taking orders with the lie of the processing times i feel the site needs to be shut down before she gets any more money only 200 orders got filled since my order time for some more math at that rate i wont get my order for another 48 processing days:mad:the problem i have is i used a one time debit card called one vanilla and the only way i can get a charge back is i need to produce the receipt that i dont have because it was month ago and not sure where it is and the reason i use these cards is because my cc was hacked on another juice site which i was warned about that happens alot on juice sites all this is putting a very sour taste in my mouth about ordering juice online and im sure people who are in the same postion as i am with ms ts feel the same .

Just for the record, I have ordered juice and hardware from at least 2 dozen different sites and I have never had my cc# stolen once. I am not saying it does not happen, but I do not want people to automatically think they cannot order juice online without getting their cc# stolen.

CV

Grad

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Central Ohio, US
Pull the trigger on Nicoticket.

It's incredible.

Honestly, I hated it at first. I gagged on the first few vapes.

Let them steep for 3 weeks and now they are all my ADVs. I literally cannot put Creme Brûlée / CLS down.

Also it's not they. It's Clark with a bit of help from his wife(girlfriend? Friend? I'm not sure). One-man show :p and the BEST customer service you will ever get.

Head on over to his supplier forum. He's active on that thread every day.

Just ordered 120ml worth of juice from this guy including Snickerdoodle! Can't wait to try!

Yep, just spoke to him by email today, and I'll likely place an order in the near future when I get my nicotine needs sorted out.

He directed me to his supplier thread as well, and holy cow you folks are chatty lol.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just for the record, I have ordered juice and hardware from at least 2 dozen different sites and I have never had my cc# stolen once. I am not saying it does not happen, but I do not want people to automatically think they cannot order juice online without getting their cc# stolen.

CV

There have been multiple confirmed incidents in the year + that I've belonged to ECf..most notably the mess with Alien Visions..not due to the vendors but probably the processing companies, as a lot of the major ones don't deal with vaping companies or something. A credit card is probably protected, a debit card is probably not, but it's prudent to use a more secure solution, and many people have found that out the hard way.

Scylla101

Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix
I was thinking about doing that except from everything I've heard it's near impossible to get a charge back with a debit card. I did however send her an email last Sunday and to my surprise I got a reply yesterday. Just the usual we are doing our best line of bs but still surprised I got even that. And it was written by someone else and it did say we are working hard to catch up so maybe she finally has someone helping her. None the less I will probably try and get a charge back anyhow.

LTDx21

Nov 28, 2013
new york ny usa
I was thinking about doing that except from everything I've heard it's near impossible to get a charge back with a debit card. I did however send her an email last Sunday and to my surprise I got a reply yesterday. Just the usual we are doing our best line of bs but still surprised I got even that. And it was written by someone else and it did say we are working hard to catch up so maybe she finally has someone helping her. None the less I will probably try and get a charge back anyhow.[/QUOTEi Was told my charge back could take up to 60 days when they start it. At this point id be wiiling to wait for my jucie that long i just wish she whould at least say something that can give us any hope of getting our orders what scares me is the site is still open and taking orders when shes 100's of orders behind.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread