Mt. Baker liquids - WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwohiopma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
NW Ohio
I just tried one of my Mt. Baker liquids, and I can't believe the flavor. I haven't even steeped it, only been sitting for a few days.

I was very unhappy with the liquid I got locally. After a day or so, the flavor was gone.

My order total was less than $24. For the same amount locally, it would have been $48!

Thanks for the recommends!

SensesFailed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Berwick, PA, USA
Got my first order from them the other day and I love the Cinnamon roll. I'm still letting it steep, but I had to try a bit of it and it's great. Also got the French Vanilla and the sample was the Albino Drake. Definitely going to let the French Vanilla steep to begin before I even try it out, but I'm pretty happy with my order.

I think I'm going to try out their GWAR(my favorite band) liquids next.

MelvinTheDude

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Ohio, USA
Got my first order from them the other day and I love the Cinnamon roll. I'm still letting it steep, but I had to try a bit of it and it's great. Also got the French Vanilla and the sample was the Albino Drake. Definitely going to let the French Vanilla steep to begin before I even try it out, but I'm pretty happy with my order.

I think I'm going to try out their GWAR(my favorite band) liquids next.

I loved the cinnamon roll. The first week or so it was very buttery and mouthwatering delicious. Over time the butter died down and the cinnamon came out a bit more. But if you like the taste of it now, why would you let it steep?

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA

SensesFailed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Berwick, PA, USA
I loved the cinnamon roll. The first week or so it was very buttery and mouthwatering delicious. Over time the butter died down and the cinnamon came out a bit more. But if you like the taste of it now, why would you let it steep?

Pretty much as a trial and error type of thing. I want to see how it changes as it steeps from when I first gave it a quick try

nwohiopma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
NW Ohio
I've only tried the mint so far, but I also ordered red licorice, black licorice and caramel. They sent hazelnut for free. I'll report back when I try them.

This is great to hear, because I just spent about $40 on their site last night. I'm excited to get it in and see how it compares to the stuff that I've been getting locally.

I'd also like to hear what flavors you tried and liked.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i have the black licorice coming on friday along with cinnamon roll, vanilla tobacco, moo juice and butter pecan. asked for free sample of butterscotch. out of these flavors the only one i tried before was moo juice and it was awesome. anybody ever try the vanilla tobacco? i know MBV is not known for great tobacco vapes but wanted to try it.

Twicehorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Dallas
Im a big fan of minty/menthols. Thug juice is a unique flavor, grape, watermelon, menthol I believe. Pretty good and I dont typically care much for fruit flavors.

The 555 tobacco is pretty interesting. Kind of like a very mellow, nutty cigar.

The Venom cinnamint is HOT. I wind up mixing it with another mint.

I'm trying White Out and Candycane to see if I can sub for a locally made but twice as expensive favorite peppermint.

The local place mixes to order but nothing there requires major steeping. MBV, though, can be very perfumey and a couple of days with the cap off is almost a necessity with a lot of their flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread