Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
maybe I dont have it not able to figure this out..

I tried leaving what I wanted quoted and backspacing the rest out?? I figured out the Multi-Quote

You are close.

*Replace all quaotation marks with [] brackets*

The first quote will have "QUOTE=username###########" at the beginning and "/QUOTE" at the end. The end result will start with "Originally Posted by username."

Example:

I tried leaving what I wanted quoted and backspacing the rest out?? I figured out the Multi-Quote

If you type "QUOTE" at the beginning and "/QUOTE" at the end, it will just show text in the blue box.

Example:

Last edited:

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
Just a quick update since it seems my time has elapsed on being able to edit the original post. It's been three and a half days now of more steeping so I tried the Tropic Thunder again, this time in a Protank II. As I expected, there's no change. No flavor "steeped" into it. There is a slight perfume smell to it but no taste. Any attempt to crank up the voltage just results in burning. It's not the tank. The tank is brand new and I vaped from it before re-trying the Tropic Thunder and now I'm vaping from it with something else after re-trying the Tropic Thunder using the same battery and the same head with no problems.

Last edited:

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Just a quick update since it seems my time has elapsed on being able to edit the original post. It's been three and a half days now of more steeping

I think it will take more steeping, I have only been steeping Hawk Sauce for 3 days and still needs more but Blue Moo is alot better no perfume taste now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread