Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherry2626

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama
James hope you guys all had a Great Day. I have to say I've been on this forum for a long time an just seeing this thread LOL. Thanks all the way from Alabama for keeping me Happy. MtBaker is the only place we get our liquids from an I thank you guys so much for all you've done for me thru these couple years. My fav flavor is Srawbana. & now Admiral Berry Crunch. Those both are my all day vaps. I just got the rancher flavor haven't yet tried it tho. But I'm sure it will be good as well. I'll be making another order soon tho. Hate to say I missed the sale the other day. I remembered right after midnight an it was to late :(

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I got Vanilla Butternut (really looking forward to this one!), Freckled Lemonade, Thug Juice, and Hawk Sauce all in lower nicotine than what I've been vaping so far so I can chain vape more, lol! I can't wait till they come! :D

I can't wait to hear how much you love them!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
James hope you guys all had a Great Day. I have to say I've been on this forum for a long time an just seeing this thread LOL. Thanks all the way from Alabama for keeping me Happy. MtBaker is the only place we get our liquids from an I thank you guys so much for all you've done for me thru these couple years. My fav flavor is Srawbana. & now Admiral Berry Crunch. Those both are my all day vaps. I just got the rancher flavor haven't yet tried it tho. But I'm sure it will be good as well. I'll be making another order soon tho. Hate to say I missed the sale the other day. I remembered right after midnight an it was to late :(

Sorry you missed the sale, but at least you know you'll always get a good price. Glad you found us, and thanks for letting us be a part of your vaping journey!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! I hope you all had a pleasant weekend! Another Monday is here.........:facepalm:.....I really do hate Mondays......Have the best of days everyone!!:toast:

This is how I feel today...
3-23 Evening.jpg

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
the link on your site for a list of tank cracking juice does not work....is there another link? ty...btw..got my order today ...in it was the itaste mvp 20 w...( never had a wattage control device) as I use Reos...so thought I'd take advantage of the sale price...As usual the fastest shipping I have ever seen! ordered on the 20th and received today..(23rd).....mvp is awesome! Only been using it for a couple hours..but loving it!..:)

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
the link on your site for a list of tank cracking juice does not work....is there another link? ty...btw..got my order today ...in it was the itaste mvp 20 w...( never had a wattage control device) as I use Reos...so thought I'd take advantage of the sale price...As usual the fastest shipping I have ever seen! ordered on the 20th and received today..(23rd).....mvp is awesome! Only been using it for a couple hours..but loving it!..:)

I love mine too! I didn't know it was on sale at MBV. Just as well, or I'd have gotten another one. :D

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

That is fantastic! Thank you for letting me know about the tank cracker link. I've got people working on getting that resolved right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread