Mt Baker Vapor Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
United States
I want to order some juice and have it by Saturday, first time shopping with Mt Baker. I live in New Jersey and I was wondering...

Should I use priority mail or first-class? I really hate paying extra for shipping but I want to get my juice before I leave for a business event.

Can someone post their shipping times for them please? (Meaning when you ordered to delivery).

Thanks.

Rogan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
United States
They process orders pretty fast but one thing to keep in mind is that their juices are made fresh. It may not vape very well without some steeping first. I find that they need at least a week if not 2-3 weeks. Maybe get some juices locally?
Hearing too many good things about Mt. Baker not to try them. I have juice, I just want to try some out/get addicted to some before I leave.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
Hearing too many good things about Mt. Baker not to try them. I have juice, I just want to try some out/get addicted to some before I leave.

I just ordered bananas go nuts from Mount Baker vapor. I have found my new all day vape.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
Ever since I have been ordering from them using just regular shipping, I get my order in 2 business days and that's coming from Washington state to North Central Florida. I have never had it take any longer then that, others have gotten them in 3 days, but most in 2 business days with regular shipping. Now of course I cannot guarantee this would happen for you, just stating what has been my experience and most of us that buy from them frequently experience this quick shipping.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Yeah, some of those flavors need time to steep so maybe this isn't the best idea? Nonetheless, you should give their shop a try. There are some great flavors (thug juice, hawk sauce, green ice among my mentholated fruit favorites) but there are also some known dogs (pear was so gross I threw it out) so pick out what you want and then read the reviews carefully. In general, I've noticed that they're strong on fruits, beverages and desserts but weak on tobaccos.

DHCrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hawaii
I get stuff to Hawaii in 3 or 4 days. just use the regular first class seems to take the same amount of time as priority but is cheaper. The one thing I've learned about MVB is to plan ahead and order before you run out. Since the juice is made the day you order it, it tastes nasty out of the mail. I let them steep for 2 weeks before I even try it. Getting the shipment so fast from MVB is both a blessing and a curse since I can't use it right away anyways.

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
By Saturday? I hope you ordered today. They do ship quickly but it does take a few days in the mail. It's about 3 days between the time I order and the time I get my package.

The USPS sucks at times and does 3 day shipping for most stuff going to CA that's close by. I sell stuff on Ebay for my job and it will take a package 3 days to get from the Bay Area to Visalia (around 3 hours away) going Priority Mail while they'll have a package delivered to Florida in 2 days with the same service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread