Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Morning all.....vaping butterscotch, Hawk Sauce and Fruity juice in the office today....quite the menu !!!!
Keep warm everyone.....I think it's cold everywhere today.

morning allayas :)

not cold here.. 64 and coming down in buckets rain.. was supposed to go out but am rethinking that with this flood watch that's going on.. and a river between me and where I was going.

so.. evidently, Florida has rules about propane tanks being transported upright that, until yesterday, when I tried to fill our 100lb tank that we use for the stove, were just ignored. I carry the tank laying down in the back of our van. Yesterday I was told at our ACE hardware that they can't fill it because I can't bring it home upright - the tank is about 5 foot tall. New mgt blows.. working off an almost empty gas grill tank now...screwed big time by regulations - again.

So.. today I was supposed to traipse around town to find another propane filling place that either doesn't know about the regs or, like me, doesn't really give a rats ... about regs.

Tomorrow, it's supposed to be flippin' cold - after the rains pass and I think I'd rather go out in the cold than dodge all the people that can't drive in the rain, and worry about the river licking the bridge. It's not like I don't have housework to keep me busy - and since it's Tuesday,,, must keep watch for James and his announcement in the other thread.

*fingers eyes and toes crossed that the hammer hanging over the cinnamon flavors goes away*

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
morning allayas :)

not cold here.. 64 and coming down in buckets rain.. was supposed to go out but am rethinking that with this flood watch that's going on.. and a river between me and where I was going.

so.. evidently, Florida has rules about propane tanks being transported upright that, until yesterday, when I tried to fill our 100lb tank that we use for the stove, were just ignored. I carry the tank laying down in the back of our van. Yesterday I was told at our ACE hardware that they can't fill it because I can't bring it home upright - the tank is about 5 foot tall. New mgt blows.. working off an almost empty gas grill tank now...screwed big time by regulations - again.

So.. today I was supposed to traipse around town to find another propane filling place that either doesn't know about the regs or, like me, doesn't really give a rats ... about regs.

Tomorrow, it's supposed to be flippin' cold - after the rains pass and I think I'd rather go out in the cold than dodge all the people that can't drive in the rain, and worry about the river licking the bridge. It's not like I don't have housework to keep me busy - and since it's Tuesday,,, must keep watch for James and his announcement in the other thread.

*fingers eyes and toes crossed that the hammer hanging over the cinnamon flavors goes away*

passenger side, bungee cord! (or even between to 2 front seats)

i'm just saying!;)

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
passenger side, bungee cord! (or even between to 2 front seats)

i'm just saying!;)

the tank is taller than the inside of the van.. back end opens up.. window doesn't go down.. can't just leave it poking out a window.. *sigh* just another reason that a mini van is not on my good vehicle list.. hubby's choice - I wanted an old wagon.
This is where an old station wagon would have come in handy.. jump seat well - open back window.. bungies.. done

doesn't help that I can't muscle this tank around by myself.. darn wrist

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well it's Tuesday, I wonder how much longer till the big Cinnanouncement? (hey look I made a new word) BTW, I just did a search for CInnamon on MBV site still coming up with nothing.

PS- After trying 8 different MBV Tobacco flavors I think I've narrowed them down to my 2 favorites now. USA Blend, and Virginia Fire Cured. :) :vapor:

Last edited:

u4ia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Hornell, NY
*yawn* morning. :vapor:
Cookie baking and soup making on the agenda today.

I love cookies :) I used to work in the IT department at a hospital, and quite often I would come into my office and find baked goods on my desk as a thank you. I so miss that! I never get anything where I am now.

Ms.Kitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Florida
G'morning ya'll! :)

Had to take youngest to therapy for her tendonitis (feet) yesterday and then ran some errands.
Glad it was yesterday, pourin' buckets out there right now.
Just got caught up readin', geesh what a chatty bunch! :laugh:

Vapin cinnamon roll n sticky bun mix, gotta get busy with all the stuff waitin on me to do around here. :vapor:

Got my order from FW yesterday:
Cinnamon Roll
Cinnamon
Vanilla Custard
Pumpkin Spice
Dutch Apple Pie

Yaay! That (along w/all the flavoring from MBV) should take care of it for awhile. :2cool:
I hope they put Sticky bun back (and I get some b4 it's oos)!

Have a great day, everybody! :)

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yessss. put like 1 ml of 12 mg super well steeped wc, and 2 ml of 6mg wc in my reo bottle. its great!

Confused-Minion-What-Gif-In-Despicable-Me-2.gif

Last edited:

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
Making my Black Friday list. This is weeded down from 35 at first.

Blu-Bacco
Whipped Cream
Red Licorice
Vanilla Butternut
Rainbow Sherbet
Ocean Breeze
Banana Split
Pear
Strawberry
Blueberry
Watermelon
Wild Cherry

Deciding between Honeydew, Cantaloupe, or Melon Baller.

List will probably morph more in the next few days. But I think I'm close. Might throw another Spurburry in there since I've been hooked on it lately.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
G'morning ya'll! :)

Had to take youngest to therapy for her tendonitis (feet) yesterday and then ran some errands.
Glad it was yesterday, pourin' buckets out there right now.
Just got caught up readin', geesh what a chatty bunch! :laugh:

Vapin cinnamon roll n sticky bun mix, gotta get busy with all the stuff waitin on me to do around here. :vapor:

Got my order from FW yesterday:
Cinnamon Roll
Cinnamon
Vanilla Custard
Pumpkin Spice
Dutch Apple Pie

Yaay! That (along w/all the flavoring from MBV) should take care of it for awhile. :2cool:
I hope they put Sticky bun back (and I get some b4 it's oos)!

Have a great day, everybody! :)

Just got the shipping notice from FW:

4oz of

Dulce De Leche (new to me)
Dutch Apple Pie (MOAR!)
Eggnog (new to me)
Sweet Cream (MOAR!)
White Chocolate (new to me)
Fudge Brownie (new to me)
Dragon Fruit (new to me)
Cinnamon Churro (new to me)
Blueberry (MOAR!)
Strawberry (MOAR!)
Hazelnut (MOAR!)

are on their way here. Still have plenty of Butterscotch, PB, CR, and about 25 other FW flavors :)

Just spun Set 1 from my new Dead.net Sunshine Daydeam and looking forward to the Blu Ray tonight.
Sunshine Daydream Deluxe CD/Blu-ray (Exclusive) | Grateful Dead

Vaping MBV Maple Pecan. Butter Pecan's on deck :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread