Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Making my Black Friday list. This is weeded down from 35 at first.

Blu-Bacco
Whipped Cream
Red Licorice
Vanilla Butternut
Rainbow Sherbet
Ocean Breeze
Banana Split
Pear
Strawberry
Blueberry
Watermelon
Wild Cherry

Deciding between Honeydew, Cantaloupe, or Melon Baller.

List will probably morph more in the next few days. But I think I'm close. Might throw another Spurburry in there since I've been hooked on it lately.

dont' get the canteloupe. i dont know what the hell was wrong with it, but it reeked of acetone for 2 months, then i trashed it. I didn't even try it the smell was that strong.

Ms.Kitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Florida
Just got the shipping notice from FW:

4oz of

Dulce De Leche (new to me)
Dutch Apple Pie (MOAR!)
Eggnog (new to me)
Sweet Cream (MOAR!)
White Chocolate (new to me)
Fudge Brownie (new to me)
Dragon Fruit (new to me)
Cinnamon Churro (new to me)
Blueberry (MOAR!)
Strawberry (MOAR!)
Hazelnut (MOAR!)

are on their way here. Still have plenty of Butterscotch, PB, CR, and about 25 other FW flavors :)

vaping MBV Maple Pecan. Butter Pecan's on deck :vapor:

This was my first order from FW. Most all on the cinnamon line. I love them and decided to get em while the gettin was good!
i have lots of flavoring from MBV....still tryin to see just what my very favorites are, then I'll order the bigger bottles.

I have yet to find a chocolate that I like very much.....I been meanin to try 1 mixed w/wc, just can't remember to do it! LOL
The fruits will probably be next. Gotta have green apple, peach, key lime, etc.

I try to keep my girls in juice (don't want them to use cost as an excuse to re-lapse).
DIYing MBV's flavors helps me to do that. :thumb:

Let me know how the cinnamon churro does! ;-)

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
ive already dumped two bottles from my reos, because like 10 mins after filling them i can't remember what on earth is in them.. so now there's weird stuff in there that i dunno if i wanna vape lol. it's an indecisive day!

hmmmm, it must have been something you wanted to vape as you filled them both 10 minutes prior to dumping them! :facepalm:
You poor thing, I actually can relate, but I didn't dump it, I just vaped it anyway, turned out to be a mix of Orange E Bar and Sweet Tart mix I messed with, pretty damn good too, glad I didn't dump it as it was the last bit of it. :D

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Worse here Dusty.. 22 overnight with a wind chill of 13 expected.. global warming my ...!

so.. while rebuilding my cart, the little may I help you chat window was just sitting there so I mentioned that the natives are getting restless over here at ECF waiting on the announcement.. and please poke James
heeheh

he/she *Dre* said it will be later today

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Worse here Dusty.. 22 overnight with a wind chill of 13 expected.. global warming my ...!

so.. while rebuilding my cart, the little may I help you chat window was just sitting there so I mentioned that the natives are getting restless over here at ECF waiting on the announcement.. and please poke James
heeheh

really?? you're ....'s getting warm with just that thong on??? :ohmy:

:lol:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
hmmmm, it must have been something you wanted to vape as you filled them both 10 minutes prior to dumping them! :facepalm:
You poor thing, I actually can relate, but I didn't dump it, I just vaped it anyway, turned out to be a mix of Orange E Bar and Sweet Tart mix I messed with, pretty damn good too, glad I didn't dump it as it was the last bit of it. :D

i always do this Lol.i really need to label my bottles and tanks. especially when i start mixing stuff together lol. i smartly did label my diy bottles!

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA

heeheh

I do feel for you Opal, I however do like the cold weather for a change, not something I would want everyday for months, just a nice change of pace. Yeah, the wind chill does bring it down. Stay warm! :toast:

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
i always do this Lol.i really need to label my bottles and tanks. especially when i start mixing stuff together lol. i smartly did label my diy bottles!

lol, I always label my bottles, but had a bad habit of filling Evod's with various juices as I switch between about 5 juices through out the day and couldn't remember what I had put in them, as I didn't want to label the Evods, don't really hold enough to warrant putting labels on them so I made a color code system kinda, Green for Menthol, Red for Fruits, Silver Tobacco, Yellow/tan for Nutty flavors, Black for Chocolate/baker juices, I don't have blue yet. lol Tank crackers go in the Mini PT. So even if I forget exactly what juice it is, I at least know the genre. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread