Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
So my wife has officially decided to take the plunge as try to get off of the analogs. I've been free and clear a couple months and have worked my way through a couple egos and a k100 before finding my happy place with my provari. As happy as I would be to set her up with a provari, we have to make sure it sticks first.
So here's my question: what tank would you guys say gives the best results on an ego battery?

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
aren't they adorable? watching a program about a sloth rescue center in costa rica on animal planet. they seem to be naturally tame and sweet. i am smitten. :wub:

Your not the only one the actress Kristen Bell stated those are her favorite animals and at the mere mention of them see gets really emotional, I believe there was a segment on the Ellen Degeneres show that had her on it and she was talking about them. Yes it was, here check this out Kelli

u4ia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Hornell, NY
So my wife has officially decided to take the plunge as try to get off of the analogs. I've been free and clear a couple months and have worked my way through a couple egos and a k100 before finding my happy place with my provari. As happy as I would be to set her up with a provari, we have to make sure it sticks first.
So here's my question: what tank would you guys say gives the best results on an ego battery?

Try an evod, they are cheap from MBV and good starting point, but make sure you get the 1.8Ω coils to go with it as stock coils aren't very good on a non-variable ego. Another option would be a carto tank with LR cartos, but I personally feel they need a bit more voltage. I run mine at 4.6V on a 2.1Ω carto.

Ms.Kitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Florida
Your not the only one the actress Kristen Bell stated those are her favorite animals and at the mere mention of them see gets really emotional, I believe there was a segment on the Ellen Degeneres show that had her on it and she was talking about them. Yes it was, here check this out Kelli

I saw that episode (big ellen fan, here).

Gotta tell ya Kelli, b4 u explained what u meant, I was like...well, that was kinda random....:lol: ;-)

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut

Might I suggest, Innoken MVP2 MBV sells it same price as amazon I believe, but amazon gives ya 5 free wraps, and 2 IClear 16's
If that seems to "bulky" for a lady..... maybe the ITaste ver3 ????

http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Innok...e=UTF8&qid=1386442013&sr=1-1&keywords=innokin

Last edited:

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
brace yourself buckaroo.. it's a whopping 51 here and on it's way east

translation for you northerners.. 60 = sweats 50=woolies under 50= not fit for human habitation

Oh, I happen to like the cold weather for short periods of time, it needs to get to around 45 degrees before I have to put long pants on. Over the next few nights it's only going to go down to the mid 50's, later in the month and January are when it starts getting in the 30's, well you know this already! lol

armyofskittles

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Norflk, VA

I like to suggest an ego twist with a protank mini for first timers, coils are cheap and easy to change out and at the same time gives people a chance to kind of "tinker" with voltage and filling tanks and swapping coils.

http://bevapehappy.com/shop/vapehappy-sleek-starter-kit/

But at the same time if you get her a nicer mod like another provari or whatever and she decides to stay on analogs then you have a 2nd device :) if she sticks with it you don't be to spend more money upgrading until she finds a mod she likes

-Sent from outer space using DNA20 and Kayfun Lite

Last edited:

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Oh, I happen to like the cold weather for short periods of time, it needs to get to around 45 degrees before I have to put long pants on. Over the next few nights it's only going to go down to the mid 50's, later in the month and January are when it starts getting in the 30's, well you know this already! lol

I wear long pants all the time.. even in triple digits or people start plotting their maps to China on the veins in my legs.. 2 pair when it gets below 40. I shudder to think about where I grew up (upstate NY) and surviving the winter there now.

half the fridge has been scoured.. took my extreme ice along to do the deed - swapping back to my bakery flavors now

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I wear long pants all the time.. even in triple digits or people start plotting their maps to China on the veins in my legs.. 2 pair when it gets below 40. I shudder to think about where I grew up (upstate NY) and surviving the winter there now.

half the fridge has been scoured.. took my extreme ice along to do the deed - swapping back to my bakery flavors now

i woke up at 530am today... because i spent most of yesterday sleeping except for late at night, dam you night shift!
so i cleaned out my freezer and 3 cabinets that were nasty in my kitchen, then went and stocked up on pasta, sauce, frozen veggies and the like.
i vaped champagne while i drove :X

Last edited:

ch1naski

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Stepping as in you cut it with baking powder or as in stepping.. You stepped on it and held it down demanding that it age immediately. :D

Sent from Murray the Limited edition Monkey Island™ voodoo talking head.

Damn auto correct.

I always used to step on it with niacin and inositol. Your face would get flushed right before the laxative took to your other end. :)

Curt.

Last edited:

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
Not up to me what model she gets as of now. She just wants the ego. I'm hoping that I can get her swapped over using it and then if she gets to a place where she wants better gear I'll buy it no questions asked. Evod or protank mini? I guess I'm looking for something about the same diameter as the typical 650 battery.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yup. I would never actually get one - but they're freaking adorable. Oh, and poisonous.

I'm pretty much against animals in cages across the board. I won't let my daughter's grandparents take her to the circus or the zoo. They think I'm a weirdo.

Yeah, I always cringe when I see the elephants in those small enclosures.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Evod, Mini PT 2, ARO (Pyrex version). I wouldn't recommend anything bigger to start.

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/accessories/kanger-mini-protank-2/

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/cartomizers/kanger-evod-rebuildable-clearomizer/

Last edited:

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
I want a slow loris

omg, i posted that video a few months ago here. i have always wanted one! tantrum.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread