Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanchai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Georgia, USA
Thanks all.... And thanks for dealing with me Barging in. I'm definitely not leaving MBV, I buy exclusively from them. Their prices, their juice, their site, their shipping, their logo, ... All combined have a customer for life here.

You're not barging in, we welcome all comers here. :)

u4ia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Hornell, NY
Thanks all.... And thanks for dealing with me Barging in. I'm definitely not leaving MBV, I buy exclusively from them. Their prices, their juice, their site, their shipping, their logo, ... All combined have a customer for life here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome :)

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri

New guy has to send juice to the rest of us.:vapor:

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
It was 40 deg in Galveston :?: definitely not the 70's when we left. I forgot to bring in my Desert Rose before we left and I don't think it's goin' to make it, we had a hard freeze while we were away :(

yes we have had some tough weather all over this past week. Got really cold here but we did miss the snow and ice that others got. Some had quite a bit.....but it is winter I guess.

armyofskittles

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Norflk, VA
Dusty lost quite a lot of his possessions (and almost all of his juice and vape gear) in a house fire recently. He's currently staying with family while his triplex is being rebuilt.

Oh man that sucks! I have no idea how that must feel like but I hope he's pulling through okay! Can't imagine what it would be like starting back from day one with my vape stuff... Looking at it I really don't even have anything much to donate, maybe a scrappy clone mechanical that's all dented and scratched... I pretty much gave all my stuff to friends who were just starting out once I got my opus and kayfun..

-Sent from outer space using DNA20 and Kayfun Lite

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque

you're not barging in at all. we may chat a bit, but we're here to help if we can.

Ms.Kitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Florida
My eVic still hasn't sold in the classifieds, was hoping it would. I've gotten trade offers via PM but that's all. For all those that utilize the classifieds, does hardware usually sell?

It usually does...u gotta a good price on those, too. Maybe most r like me at this time of year. :(

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
My eVic still hasn't sold in the classifieds, was hoping it would. I've gotten trade offers via PM but that's all. For all those that utilize the classifieds, does hardware usually sell?

my ego spinner sold. but my protanks, and heaps of juice haven't. i think its just due to it Just being black friday. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread