Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've updated my new order. Does anyone have any views on these?
Caramel apple
Cotton candy
Lemonade
Peach rings
Sweet cream
Razzle dazzle
Yellow cake
Good or bad opinions welcome!

I love carmel apple, razzel dazzel I also loved but that one has very mixed reviews. Cotton candy was good I vaped my friends for awhile ans I liked it but it requires more steeping fyi.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II, like a boss :)

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
Thanks Molli! I don't mind the steeping! It's always worth it in the end!! I'm really looking forward to the sweet cream. I usually do a extra flavor shot on all of my MBV juices. Did you do any on these 2?
Nope, the caramel apple is heavy enough on the caramel for me to NOT add any more. The Sweet cream I didn't add an extra shot, and honestly it took about 9 days to come to full flavor and really doesn't need one. I use it to 'cut' some of the stronger flavors, like my strawberry with extra shot...won't make that mistake again...lol

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Glad to know. I didn't order any of those so I should be good. Though I did order cola. Best recommendation of those you listed?
I depends on your vaping style...are you a top coil vaper or a bottom coil vaper? Do you mind fiddling with your devices? I just got a ProTank today :) but haven't set it up because it smelled like new plastic out of the fancy box it arrived in. I wish I could just recommend it, but haven't used it yet. I personally don't care much for the Vivi Nova V3 (top coil), I don't like the dry hits and tilting and coddling and babying required. You might not mind, though, if you can find one these days. I am turning into a big fan of the polypropylene carto tanks, and suspect I would like glass tanks too. The polypro tanks, though, are inexpensive and available almost everywhere (you can get some real deals on the knock-offs of the SmokTech DCT). The only real advantage of those over traditional cartos, though, is they hold more liquid than a carto.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
I depends on your vaping style...are you a top coil vaper or a bottom coil vaper? Do you mind fiddling with your devices? I just got a ProTank today :) but haven't set it up because it smelled like new plastic out of the fancy box it arrived in. I wish I could just recommend it, but haven't used it yet. I personally don't care much for the Vivi Nova V3 (top coil), I don't like the dry hits and tilting and coddling and babying required. You might not mind, though, if you can find one these days. I am turning into a big fan of the polypropylene carto tanks, and suspect I would like glass tanks too. The polypro tanks, though, are inexpensive and available almost everywhere (you can get some real deals on the knock-offs of the SmokTech DCT). The only real advantage of those over traditional cartos, though, is they hold more liquid than a carto.

Wait..the SmokTech DCT are Polypro? I got three of them as a 'set' from a vendor, it didn't say they were polypro...do I dare risk one on Tangerine and try it.....

Terre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2008
Poteau, OK
So I've updated my new order. Does anyone have any views on these?
Caramel apple
Cotton candy
Lemonade
Peach rings
Sweet cream
Razzle dazzle
Yellow cake
Good or bad opinions welcome!

Caramel apple... Awesome!!!
Cotton candy.. Great!
Peach rings... Very peachy. So I recommend no extra shots

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Wait..the SmokTech DCT are Polypro? I got three of them as a 'set' from a vendor, it didn't say they were polypro...do I dare risk one on Tangerine and try it.....
If they are cloudy and deform when you squeeze them between your fingers, then they are *likely* polypro.
Take a chance, live dangerously!!:)
View attachment 197244

Last edited:

truushot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
A vape shop near you

I'm brand new to the clearo's. Just started a few days ago. Was using V2 for 10 months. I got a vision top coil and a kanger bottom. So far I like them both. I think you need to fill the top ones before they get to low but other than that no problems with either. No leaking with either. If/when I get more I probably will lean towards dual coil. The entire process has been easier than I thought it would be. (yes I did spill already) This forum has been a huge help.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I'm brand new to the clearo's. Just started a few days ago. Was using V2 for 10 months. I got a vision top coil and a kanger bottom. So far I like them both. I think you need to fill the top ones before they get to low but other than that no problems with either. No leaking with either. If/when I get more I probably will lean towards dual coil. The entire process has been easier than I thought it would be. (yes I did spill already) This forum has been a huge help.
I started the same as you, got a few different types to try out. You might want to give it a little more time to see if you end up liking one or the other. If you end up liking both, then that's great for you and you can buy almost anything on the market and be happy with it!! I ended up preferring bottom coils, but that's just me. Have you tried any cartomizers? I tried those as well, and ended up preferring Boges. I also tried both dual/single coil cartos in the tanks and ended up preferring single. It's all experimentation until you find what works for you...and we have ALL spilled at one time or another:) it's inevitable. Good Luck!

Srgrounds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Minneapolis
Just got some Blue Moo, Pineapple/Peach, Orange Dream Bar, and my favorite, Caramel Apple. Tried the Blue Moo for the first time ever and it's pretty good right out of the mail box. I ordered a 50 ml of Caramel Apple like I always do and a 30 ml bottle showed up in the mail. Needless to say, one quick email, and a 50ml bottle was made and shipped in about thirty minutes! Mt. Baker just plain rocks. I'm a lifer with this crew.

PS

No charge for the 50ml Caramel Apple and there was a 15ml free sample of Green Tea which I gave to my son.

Last edited:

JoJoVa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
Washington, DC
So I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but has anyone speed steeped MBV juices using a jewelry cleaner? If so, how did they turn out? How long did it take you? </patience>

And to think that I almost threw out the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that I received as a gift years ago! Thanks for the tip...now I have a new aspect of vaping to investigate...ps- juices are "steeping" in the ultrasonic as I type.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I am composing my cart for when 15ml becomes available.

What are your assessments on Absinthe, Amaretto, Bourbon, Brandy, etc? Which of that type (liqueurs) do you like best?

I don't have the others but Amaretto is spot on.. and right out of the mailbox good with no extra shots. I can't imagine how an extra shot would be in it because it's in your face Amaretto and that's at no nic - all VG.

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
And to think that I almost threw out the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that I received as a gift years ago! Thanks for the tip...now I have a new aspect of vaping to investigate...ps- juices are "steeping" in the ultrasonic as I type.

Oooo let me know how it turns out! I have one that's on the way but won't be here til later in the week. /shakes fist CURSES!

JoJoVa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
Washington, DC
Oooo let me know how it turns out! I have one that's on the way but won't be here til later in the week. /shakes fist CURSES!
Haha. Well I'm on the 4th cycle (approaching 32 min now). I'll try vaping my waffle flavor to see if it no longer tastes like pure butter. Will prob take cinnamon roll out soon because that one seemed good when I first received it on my first order. And Dutch apple seemed to become more cinnamony as it aged.

On the flip side, I cleaned my eyeglasses and ring at the same time. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread