Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I have Morning vape. I use it frequently, and have also blended some with hazlenut and some with madagascar vanilla. It is a clearo-burner, though. I am expecting some more of a coffee flavor later this week.

I got some Tidal Wave a month ago, mostly as an adjunct to cough-drops. It is a day over a month old. Today I broke it out- out of curiosity, and blew great clouds for twenty minutes straight. WOW!!
What do you mean by "clearo-burner?" Does that mean it gunks the coils or destroys the plastic?
I'm a huge Tidal Wave fan too, I love that stuff!
I'm a cafe coffee fan too.. darn fine coffee vape. I sometimes forget to drink my actual coffee in the morning (not the first cup of course) because it's my first thing in the morning vape. What configuration of cafe coffee did you get? base/nic strength... I use max VG and 12mg mostly - but do have 6mg around for after dinner with a couple drops of Bavarian cream in it.

it is defiantly not starbucks - to me, starbucks tastes burnt.

I have not tried morning vape.. the whole cherry aspect just kills the idea for me - fruit in my coffee? no thanks.
I didn't realize the Morning Vape had cherry in the flavor profile. I'm glad you mentioned that, thanks! :)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
What do you mean by "clearo-burner?" Does that mean it gunks the coils or destroys the plastic?
I'm a huge Tidal Wave fan too, I love that stuff!

I didn't realize the Morning Vape had cherry in the flavor profile. I'm glad you mentioned that, thanks! :)
Gunks the coils. Never had anything that destroyed plastic. Some that destroy the glue that holds the plastic together.

I have never tasted any cherry in Morning Vape. If it is part of the profile, it is so subtle that it only adds depth.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Gunks the coils. Never had anything that destroyed plastic. Some that destroy the glue that holds the plastic together.

I have never tasted any cherry in Morning Vape. If it is part of the profile, it is so subtle that it only adds depth.
Thanks and thanks, that helps.

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
What configuration of cafe coffee did you get? base/nic strength... I use max VG and 12mg mostly - but do have 6mg around for after dinner with a couple drops of Bavarian cream in it.

I actually got it as a night time vape in hopes that I would A be able to cut my nic a night a bit and B be able to resist coffee at 2 am. The second one may be asking too much. I went with 12ml nic and 65 pg/35 vg and an extra shot. Before this I had gone with the standard 80/20 but think I may have a minor pg intolerance so I am stepping that down to see. I think I could deal with the cherry if it was a minor note to add depth to the flavor so I won't cross it off my list yet.

techmatlock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
My maraschino cherry took about a month to become delicious. But you have 2 tank crackers there together so be careful

Good to know. I bought a glass tank with steel caps before vaping the juice. I also lucked out that my drip tip was aluminum so I don't have to worry about that melting either. Thanks.

I have their Wild Cherry and it is delicious. Not cough syrupy at all.

Good to know. Next time, I'll just buy the juices separate and taste test.

ChaoticRamblings

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
West Michigan
Well, after enjoying a full mini tank of Cinnamon Roll and vaping myself in to a happy stupor, I decided to try another of the new flavors I rcvd. Blackberry. Oh my Lord in Heaven that is some tasty stuff too! Alright, I admit it... I wanted to see what a blackberry cinnamon roll would taste like and let me tell you, it is DIVINE. Then I finished out the tank of Blackberry and filled up with the East Coast Tobacco. Lovely flavor, kind of berry like as well, but that could be due to lingering blackberry. THEN, I tried Hawk Sauce and I can totally see why most people love it so much. A nice fruity, sour vape with a hint of cooling but NO menthol taste. It was very tasty and quite refreshing. Then, I moved on Coumarin Pipe tobacco. I really like it too. Now, I had to have some more Cinnamon Roll, so I'm enjoying another tank of that. I'm in Hog Heaven.

I'm going to have to try the tobacco flavors in my atomizer before I can give a full report on them. I know they were lightly flavored with my other juices, so I didn't get their true flavor yet. So far, however, they are tasty, but not really a tobacco flavor to me, personally. The closest tobacco flavor, for me, is still the Virginia Fire Cured Tobacco with 2 xtra shots. (This one has that Red Man flavor smacuser.)

Anyway, I am looking forward to testing out the Pear, Peanut Butter (my sample) and the Caramel Apple soon. I think I remember that the Caramel Apple needs some steeping? Can anyone recommend a general idea of how long? Thank you!

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
P.S. I just have to celebrate a little. I lowered my nic from the 36/24 range to 18 this time around and I haven't had any negative side effects. I'm pretty darn happy I was able to do that. I was a 2 - 2 1/2 PAD smoker on February 13th of this year...
Congrats, that's great! I was able to lower my nic too, much faster than I thought possible. Though I do still keep some higher nic juice around for the busy times when I can't vape as much as I would like.

ChaoticRamblings

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
West Michigan
Congrats, that's great! I was able to lower my nic too, much faster than I thought possible. Though I do still keep some higher nic juice around for the busy times when I can't vape as much as I would like.

I do the same thing. I have a couple bottles 'just in case'. And thank you!

FrostyWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
Just got (all max VG):

Clove (2 flavor shots)
Cinnamon Red Hot (5 flavor shots)
Solarflare
Mtn Dew
Ginger Ale
Lemon Drop
Root Beer
Hawksauce
Extreme Ice
Etco Cooler

Some of them look like little lava lamps, I can see the flavoring floating around in the VG still, lol. Shook them all up good, put them all in a plastic bag, ran it under hot water for a while, shook them all up again, then took all the caps off and shoved it in the cabinet.

So more on how theses are steeping. the Lemon Drop, Ecto Cooler, Cinnamon Red Hot and Mt. Dew still haven't mixed entirely, but the clove, solarflare, ginger ale, root beer, hawksauce and extreme ice look nice and...whats the right word? Clear? Pure? Mixed?

The Red Hot and the Clove are 4/26/13 and the rest are 4/30/13 so it's only been about 8 or 11 days. I'm out of juice right now so I'll probably pick one to start on and stash the rest away for some more time, lol.

EDIT: So, I picked Ginger Ale. Max VG, 0 Flavor Shots, 0 Nic. Uhh..there is no flavor, no taste. Almost none at ALL. Every now and then I get a HINT of ginger ale, just a tad. The overall vape experince is... different though. Up until this point I was vaping "Killa Vanilla" by High Calibur, also VG, also 0 nic. This is like...I don't even know how to explain it. It feels completely different. Almost bubbly. If it wasn't for the odd experience I would say I dislike it entirely, but for now I'm kinda confused about my feelings on it, lol.

Last edited:

Covert24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro, NC
So more on how theses are steeping. the Lemon Drop, Ecto Cooler, Cinnamon Red Hot and Mt. Dew still haven't mixed entirely, but the clove, solarflare, ginger ale, root beer, hawksauce and extreme ice look nice and...whats the right word? Clear? Pure? Mixed?

The Red Hot and the Clove are 4/26/13 and the rest are 4/30/13 so it's only been about 8 or 11 days. I'm out of juice right now so I'll probably pick one to start on and stash the rest away for some more time, lol.

EDIT: So, I picked Ginger Ale. Max VG, 0 Flavor Shots, 0 Nic. Uhh..there is no flavor, no taste. Almost none at ALL. Every now and then I get a HINT of ginger ale, just a tad. The overall vape experince is... different though. Up until this point I was vaping "Killa Vanilla" by High Calibur, also VG, also 0 nic. This is like...I don't even know how to explain it. It feels completely different. Almost bubbly. If it wasn't for the odd experience I would say I dislike it entirely, but for now I'm kinda confused about my feelings on it, lol.

AFAIK, VG tends to mite the flavor a little. Maybe for flavors like that (ginger ale isnt an explosion of flavor as it is) get 1 or 2 shots and see how that works. I'm thinking about trying the 70/30 mix of VG and water for my next order. I think the PG is irritating my throat. Don't really have too many problems with some 50/50 juice I have but with the 65/35 it kinda feels like I'm inhaling glass sometimes. I don't know though lol.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC

AFAIK, VG tends to mite the flavor a little. Maybe for flavors like that (ginger ale isnt an explosion of flavor as it is) get 1 or 2 shots and see how that works. I'm thinking about trying the 70/30 mix of VG and water for my next order. I think the PG is irritating my throat. Don't really have too many problems with some 50/50 juice I have but with the 65/35 it kinda feels like I'm inhaling glass sometimes. I don't know though lol.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

I would agree to try changing the base mix next time, or consider flavor shots. I appreciate the info on the ginger ale feeling bubbly though: this is something I enjoy (and seek out, even) and ginger ale was on my list of juices to try looking for that sensation! Root beer has it too fwiw. If you like the feeling but find the flavor of the ginger ale lacking, perhaps try mixing it with a fruit of some sort.

ChaoticRamblings

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
West Michigan
Just tried the Pear (+1 shot), it is delicious. I don't think it really needed the extra shot, but that shot didn't ruin it either. Very sweet and peary.

However, I love to mix, so I added a tiny bit of my (overly flavored +2 shot) Butterscotch (that I bought before this batch) to the Pear and... WOW... just WOW. I had taken that +2 shot Butterscotch and cut it with plain 50/50 pg/vg (which helped a great deal with my overflavoring mistake, now it is really good).

So far, all the juices I got are truly outstanding in flavor and vapor production @ 18mg 65pg/35vg. Cinnamon Roll, Blackberry, Coumarin Pipe Tobacco, East Coast Tobacco, Hawk Sauce and Pear. I'm will be trying the Peanut Butter next and the Caramel Apple.

You all make excellent suggestions and MBV rocks the Juice! :vapor:

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Just tried the Pear (+1 shot), it is delicious. I don't think it really needed the extra shot, but that shot didn't ruin it either. Very sweet and peary.

However, I love to mix, so I added a tiny bit of my (overly flavored +2 shot) Butterscotch (that I bought before this batch) to the Pear and... WOW... just WOW. I had taken that +2 shot Butterscotch and cut it with plain 50/50 pg/vg (which helped a great deal with my overflavoring mistake, now it is really good).

So far, all the juices I got are truly outstanding in flavor and vapor production @ 18mg 65pg/35vg. Cinnamon Roll, Blackberry, Coumarin Pipe Tobacco, East Coast Tobacco, Hawk Sauce and Pear. I'm will be trying the Peanut Butter next and the Caramel Apple.

You all make excellent suggestions and MBV rocks the Juice! :vapor:
Yes, well, and now I have to consider Pear thanks to you:) How sweet is it? I don't want it to be too sweet.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
banana cream pie tasted fakey bananaish at first but i have since found the sweet spot on my ego and i now can't stop vaping it.

When I received my last order on May 6, I put some of that in my atty and the first thing I thought of when I tasted it...

Wow this is just like the candy necklaces I used to get at the "Pee"shore..er I mean Seashore (community swimming pool). Don't get me wrong that was a good flashback, but I still want the real deal pie. So reluctantly I have given my beloved Cin. Roll a break so I can now try this in my Protank and dial it in as well.

I hope my new Protanks get here soon so I can keep my goto's full without needing to clean and put different liquids in them all the time. And still be able to test the new juices with a tank of their own :toast:.

Scottish

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
San Antonio

I had the same experience with the ginger ale. Not that it's bad... just not much flavor even with the extra shot I got. I would suggest trying the Hawk Sauce, It's my everyday vape and really nice straight out the package. I usual get an extra flavor shot depending on the bottle size though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread