Music and provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostworld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Hamilton, ON
I may be pushing 60, but I'm still young at heart. Most of the time I'm listening to my favorite alternative rock band, Muse. Saw them live a couple of months ago along with my teenage daughter, who also considers them one of her favorites.

Muse is one of my all time faves. My sister and I saw them in Toronto last month! One of the best concerts of my life. And I've been to a lot!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
ghostworld said:
Muse is one of my all time faves. My sister and I saw them in Toronto last month! One of the best concerts of my life. And I've been to a lot!

Same thoughts and feeling here. Terrific band to see live. Musical sound is spot on and the special effects/light show rivals the best that Pink Floyd ever did.

:headbang:

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
I may be pushing 60, but I'm still young at heart. Most of the time I'm listening to my favorite alternative rock band, Muse. Saw them live a couple of months ago along with my teenage daughter, who also considers them one of her favorites.

Muse isn't my thing, but if you are going to Muse shows with your daughter, you are a pretty cool dad.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Being on the vape I can now listen to my epic stero and vape. What are y'all listening to. Rammstein here at high sound output. Life's great. ::vape on::

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ever had a chance to see them live? Apparently one of the best shows on the planet.

I was at work on location today and had Sirius/XM Backspin on all day. Lots of great old-school hip-hop...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Muse isn't my thing, but if you are going to Muse shows with your daughter, you are a pretty cool dad.

My kids and their friends seem to think so too. I've always had music in my life. I was a pretty darn good trumpet player in high school. At age 58 I bought an electric bass and taught myself to play; I only play along with You Tube videos, but I get extreme enjoyment out of that. My son plays drums in a rock band, and my daughter participates in select all-city choirs. Music is just one of the ways I am able to connect with my kids.

I've always kept up with current musical trends; some I like, some I don't. My interest runs the gaumet from classic rock to classical music, smooth jazz to alternative rock to old school funk to classic R & B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread