Must See Summer of BOMBS 2- New VMAX-SSV2 & Redesigned SS-Bolt,*THE HYPER SRT*(OMG), New Ego SCT, New 18650 VVG + The TELESCOPIC ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I bet on the rebuildable the tank screws off or something... Or the atty part srcews off.

P.S. There is so much new stuff coming out that my head is spinning... In a good way. :D And I am getting paid in two days! Woo-hoo!!!

Ladies and gents: do you actually remember when we were dreaming of replaceable coils/heads? It was just this past October/November, if I recall correctly...

And, oh my, I still remember the "good old" (NOT!) days of teeeeeeeeny stuffed carts and attys, and when the teeeeeeeeny cute cig-looking 510s were the only PVs available for an average vaper - and that was only 3 years ago!

Wow. Reminds me of the PC explosion in the 80s...

Last edited:

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Wasn't that all part of a conspiracy about Sony having a contraption that killed a computer once it hit its warranty? Now I'm gonna have to Google.

Wait, that was Play Stations. I don't know what I was thinking.

Edit: After reading up again, it looks like the conspiracy applies to plenty of things like computer batteries and laptops. Pretty interesting if you like conspiracies! The myth of the Sony 'kill switch' - Telegraph

...Of course, the "Sony Timer" has never been proved and there’s no evidence that it’s anything other than a Japanese urban legend. But things got pretty interesting when it was revealed that a bug in selected E-Series Bravia TVs meant they’d only last 1,200 hours, before refusing to power on or off. This conveniently adds up to about 3 hours watching per day for one year, the exact period of the television’s warranty. Sony issued a software patch to fix the problem....

Last edited:

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
ill drop some more future product pics later today
Just the pics??? They have a name for people that tease like that, y'know!!!

I heard that. Tomorrow is payday, and I feel order happy !!

TODAY is payday for me.... I screwed up my rocket so I need sumthin new and shiney!!!

fenderbc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2010
IL, USA
The way the coil is setup horizontally, it appears to be a regular style rebuildable atty not a Genesis style atty. If it has 2 holes for the wick it may be possible to use ss mesh for the wick in a U configuration with the horizontal coil.

Isn't that a second hole on the other end of the wick? The screws look like the same height so it will be hard to do a single vertical wick genesis but i'm sure someone will figure it out, LOL.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
Single 18650, 4 amp max output, 3-6v output in 0.1v increments

Has anyone actually tested and verified it is a 4 amp unit?

After claims of the V1.5t and so called V2 being 4amp and turning out to be on the shy side of 3amp I'm a little leery of some of the factory claims.

Errol

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Wasn't that all part of a conspiracy about Sony having a contraption that killed a computer once it hit its warranty? Now I'm gonna have to Google.

Wait, that was Play Stations. I don't know what I was thinking.

Edit: After reading up again, it looks like the conspiracy applies to plenty of things like computer batteries and laptops. Pretty interesting if you like conspiracies! The myth of the Sony 'kill switch' - Telegraph

Epson printers after a certain amount of prints they will error out and you will have to reset it using SSC Service Utility software or take it to a service center. Most people toss them or if they do take it to the service center they just tell you to buy a new printer. Epson gets away with it because they say it needs to be serviced after a certain amount of prints. I had it happen to me and after reset it is still working just fine over a year later.....

http://www.page-net.com/frame/pages/sscserve info.htm

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Has anyone actually tested and verified it is a 4 amp unit?

After claims of the V1.5t and so called V2 being 4amp and turning out to be on the shy side of 3amp I'm a little leery of some of the factory claims.

Errol

I was just quoting the specs.... so if nothing else, don't shoot the messenger :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread