RDA Mutation X V2 + SMY God 180 build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy Dog Lee

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Powell River BC
That's everything there is to say. :) Thanks. Gonna watch that vid now.

So it's at about 0.5 ohms?

Also, do you also worry about vapor residue on your gear? I mostly vape in an extra bedroom that houses my extra drum set and I'm wondering how long till I have to detail it.
I dust often and clean regularly but I have not noticed to big an issue yet. I have a lot of computer/recording gear that I keep clean. I haven't noticed a problem, yet.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
I built a set of 26 gauge 6 wrap crown coils in a darkhorse RDA and it came out at .51 ohms, wick was Japanese cotton ran it on the SMY at 175 watts it pumped out flavor and vapor like a champ. Just don't fire before drawing on it or it is going to scorch your stuff and it will be very unpleasant for sure. I love crown coils for high wattage builds because there is a ton of room for juice in the well and it doesn't go dry fast at all but that's just my personal preference and what a flavor buster my friend said he couldn't find a cloud chasing build that would give good flavor as well as vapor for his MuteX version 1. So I built a 24 gauge 6 coil crown setup for him at like .3 ohms and he is running it at 85 watts on his Sig 100 watt and loving it and he is usually a .45 on a mech kind of guy doesn't like heat but he's digging that Mute with the crowns at double the wattage of his mech so just an Idea for a coil set up for an atty made for cloud chasing that busts out Magma style flavor. They are a P.I.T.A the first couple times you try to build them because they aren't easy to get glowing evenly but once you get the hang of them they truly are a Badaz build.

PS: we run 10/90 VG juice at over 150 watts with the crown coils and never have a problem with them wicking the juice because of their design just saturate them really good and fill up the rest of the deck with juice and letta-rip:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread