MVP v2 HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza1984

Nov 5, 2014
Fresno, Ca
Well...normally mvp will go 1-1.5 days at 9 watts and constant usage.
Today however, it didn't even make it 8 hours of moderate usage at work after being fully charged.
From what the instructions say, the indicator light goes from green to yellow (half charged) to red (needs charging).
There was a 1 drag gap between yellow and red.

Anybody have any input? I'd appreciate it! ;)

1.8 ohm dual coil aerotank 2 at 9 watts.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Best bet with the MVP is just to throw it on the charger every night when you sleep. If you ever let it get all the way to red, then recharge it, it'll never be as strong as it used to be. I learned that.

But my first one has lasted well over a year and is still chugging along. It's dying, but it's still performing -- just not for as long a duration.

Pizza1984

Nov 5, 2014
Fresno, Ca
It's a month old. I wouldn't expect it to be dying so rapidly....
I charge it typically every night.
I noticed that my wife's actually is red then yellow while charging then green etc.
Mine is green the second it's on the charger after being dead.
Makes me wonder if I've got a bad one...
Hard thing to prove at my local vape shop. But I'm going to take it in and see if they will exchange it...or give me a store credit towards a mech and rda

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Use a cell phone charger that ouputs 2Amp. Most USB ports that are 500mA rated, are lower then that. So the battery on the stick is not getting enough current when it gets charged, even if its fully charged.

If that doesnt solve the issue after 3 full charges with 2Amp charger, then toss it and get another one, or take it apart and replace the battery.

Smann245

Aug 16, 2014
USA
Use a cell phone charger that ouputs 2Amp. Most USB ports that are 500mA rated, are lower then that. So the battery on the stick is not getting enough current when it gets charged, even if its fully charged.

If that doesnt solve the issue after 3 full charges with 2Amp charger, then toss it and get another one, or take it apart and replace the battery.
This is complete nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread