My 1st coil built for IGO-W - how did I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slobalt7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Murika
I guess I am the odd ball in this section, I originally was going for clouds so when I started I was using 24G and 6-8 wraps on a screw(probably just under 1/8th inch) was hovering in the 1.5 ohm range, fast forward a few months and I am now going for flavor after getting over the initial wow factor of clouds but am sticking with a 2/3 wrap on a 7/64" drill bit with Peaches and Creme doubled over inside the coil metering around .4-.3 depending on the dripper and I love it. Flavor is intense with my fruits and dialed back on my tobacco flavors and I am still pretty consistent with my clouds. Only problem is heat up times, have to wait about a second or 2 for the coil to start vaping before I take a pull. As a side note I also have all my air holes drilled to 3/32".

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Riverside, California, United States

You sir, have just inspired me to get a REO! Your vids seriously make it seem too easy! I also was leaving longer tails on my cotton wicks and now I'm going to go home after work (sitting here at work watching your vids haha) and try to redo my coils and wick! Right now vaping with 6-7 wraps on 26 guage kanthol but thinking about trying a few more wraps on 28 guage and see how that works. Seems that your 10 coils was producing more vapor and probably better flavor than my lower ohm build. great job and thanks!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread