My Beast Box arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
My Beast Box came in yesterday and I thought I'd let all the Mister-E fans know how great this little box mod is. I chain vaped it for a good 6 hours last night and it is just phenomenal. I own an Evic and a Vamo V2 and let me just tell you how much harder this thing hits then those. The clouds of vapor and flavor from this thing is unreal, I'm in heaven. Fits so well in my pocket and feels so comfortable holding. It's a great little box mod. 10 hours of chain vaping and it doesn't feel like this thing has let up one bit yet. Check it out guys for the price I guarantee you won't find a better bang for your buck. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369389797.724220.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369389831.324885.jpg

gordk

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Roxy and Elsewhere
You are all absolutely correct by stating that the Beast Box is an amazing device. It is. I own 4 Vamos, 4 VV Grippers, a Tesla, a Groove, and of course a crapload of Ego/Spinner/Twist/Winder/Passthrough, you get the idea. Despite all that, there's more in my bank account now, than there was Jan. 13, when I fully switched. (Yes I went a bit nuts when I realized I could throw away the smoke and vape instead) None of those things have a chance compared to the Beast. Just plain no comparison.

People at Mister-E-Liquid: thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart; you have no idea what you've done for me.

I've been using this Beast in public everywhere, and handing out your business cards as well as a bunch of CASAA cards I bought to anyone and everyone.

:)

gord

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
I have to tell my fellow mister E peeps. I have to give my Beast Box to my father. He is getting into vaping and it's the only device of mine he wanted to carry around all day. He has been smoking for 40 years. I am hoping I can get him off the ciggs and into some mister e liquid. I plan on ordering some menthol from them soon. Very happy about this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread