My brand new Ikv Dbox Pyrex PuriTank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Impatiently waiting for a mini PuriTank.
Whoops I guess that wasn't you're question. LOL but yes I have both. I love the Puri and I have no love for the ProTank. I read too much about Chinese mystery metals that can flake in time plus I just don't like the big metal top. Not to mention I don't like the slightly metallic taste I get fron a ProTank.
Oooh look at you spreading scandalous rumors! LOVE IT! ♥
:laugh: we she the exact same sentiment. God, you should see these rebuildables that were sent from China. They have all types of black specs in the tank. The reply from them after showing the photos was most disturbing. Not even something I would say here.
I'm just using 70/30 PG/VG. Nothing thick or unusual. Just some homemade RY4 Double. Maybe I should try a ProTank atomizer in it.

It sounds like your going to hit the same bump Star. I can relate to you. When I first started vaping I brewed the most delicious juices ever. I'm not a pro, just used flavorings from Brickford, loranns etc, with Food grade VG and PG, naked nic and it was killing my equipment faster than the Flash. It was so good that I dealt with the inevitably of knowing the results. Much like when 1.5Ω came out on the 306. people knew they were going to die quickly but just accepted it. Thats what inspired the io6 to be built. Total rebuild and security.

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Star, I dealt with and reluctantly accepted that I would kill my Fusions with my home made all day vape for a long time. I recently dropped from using 20% flavor to 10% and I was amazed that my juice tastes better, and my cartos are lasting much longer. I don't add any sweetener but my ADV is a combo of caramel, coconut and condensed milk...very high sugar content in each of those flavors. I'm at around 70/30 pg/vg too.

Try cutting back on your flavor, shoot if you aren't happy with it, just add more flavor back to your recipe :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
No juice 5c. I just went to unscrew the base to fill and it came apart. Gave me an opportunity to see how thick the glass is though. Not much worry about them breaking!!

He said it was the juice but I think a few of them just didn't get enough glue on them. He will take care of you though Fran.

LOL Hot! I have both on my wish list and ready to add to my cart. Watch the Fusions be gone when Isaac gets the Puris in :laugh:
You make me feel bad because I got one I haven't even opened yet.
i-m-so-sorry.gif

Last edited:

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
LOL Hot! I have both on my wish list and ready to add to my cart. Watch the Fusions be gone when Isaac gets the Puris in :laugh:

me too! and a glow in the dark drip tip LMAO...it's going to be like walmart on the day after thanksgiving up in here once it all goes in stock!
maybe mr isaac will set aside an ECF supply...like hotels do for conventions LOL :nun:
You make me feel bad because I got one I haven't even opened yet.
i-m-so-sorry.gif
tsk tsk shame shame....to make matters worse...i am down to my last two fusions....

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
me too! and a glow in the dark drip tip LMAO...it's going to be like walmart on the day after thanksgiving up in here once it all goes in stock!
maybe mr isaac will set aside an ECF supply...like hotels do for conventions LOL :nun:

tsk tsk shame shame....to make matters worse...i am down to my last two fusions....
Well if it's too long I got Fusions too so I won't let you run out. Unless they're 510 Fusions. I use the 801s Wouldn't be right having Fusionman without Fusions.
FM2a_zpsa213cdf0.png

20th-_zps73c894ef.jpg

Last edited:

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
Well if it's too long I got Fusions too so I won't let you run out. Unless they're 510 Fusions. I use the 801s
i do use 510s but i have adapters...i think they would work on 801s?
first rule of vaping....backups for backups and stuff "just in case"
clearly i have already failed not having more fusions in home stock or a puritank....have i mentioned i am waiting for the IKV puritank to be in stock? ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
i do use 510s but i have adapters...i think they would work on 801s?
first rule of vaping....backups for backups and stuff "just in case"
clearly i have already failed not having more fusions in home stock or a puritank....have i mentioned i am waiting for the IKV puritank to be in stock? ;)

It seems to me I did see that somewhere.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread