Status
Not open for further replies.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
In stock now at dv and it takes evod,protank and T3s coils :toast: DBox PuriTank - Glass Tank
You can use your own drip tips also.

as much as I like the protank, this seems to be a better way to go- steel and glass, uses a bunch of different coils, and less expensive. I see a couple of these in my future.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Since DV increased the price, akavapers have it cheaper at $13.49 (limits 2, $2.95 flat rate shipping) after using coupon code "10off." Better hurry though, I think he only order 100 and will definitely sell out fast if he keeps it at this price.

DBOX Puritank

Sadly these are no longer listed on the site ... :( ... still trying to find them at a good price.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
No, increase as I stated. DV had them lower but was forced by the manufacture to increase his price as he did today. If he didn't increase his price DBOX would no longer sell him any more PuriTanks.

Oh ok gotcha. Reminds me of fasttech and innokin products.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
so I have been vaping on the puritan for 2 days now- it is really a nice vape. strong vapor with good flavor. it's definitely less airy than the protank. at first it was almost too tight. simple solution- you know how people put the evod coil in the protank to make it less airy? just put the protank coil in the puritank and voila! a better draw(and now I have a use for my protank coils I wasn't using in the protank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread