My desk caddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
Alright you guys put my quickie project to shame although I didn't want to put too much into this one until I figured out my vape habits and needs. Adrena - I actually love that piece of wood especially the diffused grain to the right in the sapwood.

puffadder-albums-stuff-picture44333-e-cig-holder.jpg

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Alright you guys put my quickie project to shame although I didn't want to put too much into this one until I figured out my vape habits and needs. Adrena - I actually love that piece of wood especially the diffused grain to the right in the sapwood.

puffadder-albums-stuff-picture44333-e-cig-holder.jpg

Thank you, it too was a quickie project. It took me longer for placement then to drill the holes themselves... I took care to place them where they where pleasing.>.<

Love your grain too nice lil cigie caddy there.

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Are you selling them???

Actually I have considered that, still thinking about that. I would have to get the blessing of ECF first. My main concern has been how the state and local govt's. considers selling hobby items. Don't want to have problems there. If this would classify as a business, I could run into problems. Maybe I worry too much, I dunno. But anyway, yeh, thinking about it.

Chip_

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Texas

Hey, in that second picture, with the leaning stand, is that your wallet in the background? If it is delete that picture. If the government sees it they will demand it, because it is money lying around on the table! They think that they will put that money to better use than you.

Isn't it a total shame that a person has to worry about Government Intervention, when one comes up with a nifty product, that might actually sell.:blink:

I wanna live in a Country that has that ancient document, that some call the "Declaration of Independence", and the "US Constitution". Anyone know where there is a country like that???? If you do I will move there tomorrow, manana, day after today, right away, zip, I would be outa here.
:(

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I think I just worry too much. After thinking about it, I doubt that any of the state or local governments has the resources, or even the desire, to find those that are just selling some hobby items. If I were trying to make enough to make a living at this, that would be something else.

Chip_

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Texas
Here is my Desk/Car Caddy. :laugh:

Snapshot_20110729.jpg Snapshot_20110729_1.jpg Snapshot_20110729_2.jpg

The last one shows, what's inside the Can. Look closely you will see my spare ATTY, my Spare Battery, extra tanks, and a couple of screwdrivers, which I need to clean and refill the tanks, and of course my Smoke juice.

This fits nicely in my car drink holders.

I kept the lid glued on to the inside caddy, so that when I am at work, everyone will think I am sipping my coke out of a straw and from the can!!!

Also I can use any soda can that is a similar size. All ya have to do is use a manual can opener and take the lid off the new soda can, then insert the inside caddy into the new can and your good to go!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Here is my Desk/Car Caddy. :laugh:

View attachment 47346 View attachment 47347 View attachment 47348

The last one shows, what's inside the Can. Look closely you will see my spare ATTY, my Spare Battery, extra tanks, and a couple of screwdrivers, which I need to clean and refill the tanks, and of course my Smoke Juice.

I kept the lid glued on to the inside caddy, so that when I am at work, everyone will think I am sipping my coke out of a straw and from the can!!!

Also I can use any soda can that is a similar size. All ya have to do is use a manual can opener and take the lid off the new soda can, then insert the inside caddy into the new can and your good to go!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats Just genus, I need one for shopping trips. :D TY for sharing!

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hey Rick, I like your signature, first time I've seen that one.

Oops, It was illegal. I've been reprimanded and given a warning about it. I was a baaaad boy, I admit.
I meant to apologize but only said I was sorry and I am. I neglected to read the rules. My bad.
I had to go back to a none animated sig.
The forum board has its rules and regulations and I'm glad I wasn't banned because of it.
I have no problems with the rules and may, inadvertently, break another one day.
I only hope they'll be as nice about it next time as they were this time...

Oh, well, thanks anyway. I thought it was kinda cool, too. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread