Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Oops, It was illegal. I've been reprimanded and given a warning about it. I was a baaaad boy, I admit.
I meant to apologize but only said I was sorry and I am. I neglected to read the rules. My bad.
I had to go back to a none animated sig.
The forum board has its rules and regulations and I'm glad I wasn't banned because of it.
I have no problems with the rules and may, inadvertently, break another one day.
I only hope they'll be as nice about it next time as they were this time...

Oh, well, thanks anyway. I thought it was kinda cool, too. LOL

Wow, never thought of that myself when I saw it.Guess it would be a good idea to re-familiarize ourselves with the rules a once in a while. Glad it worked out ok tho.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Here is my Desk/Car Caddy. :laugh:

View attachment 47346 View attachment 47347 View attachment 47348

The last one shows, what's inside the Can. Look closely you will see my spare ATTY, my Spare Battery, extra tanks, and a couple of screwdrivers, which I need to clean and refill the tanks, and of course my Smoke juice.

This fits nicely in my car drink holders.

I kept the lid glued on to the inside caddy, so that when I am at work, everyone will think I am sipping my coke out of a straw and from the can!!!

This fits nicely in my car drink holders.

Also I can use any soda can that is a similar size. All ya have to do is use a manual can opener and take the lid off the new soda can, then insert the inside caddy into the new can and your good to go!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is sheer inventive brilliance!
Outstanding!

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread